• Ask
  • myTake

Why do short guys like tall girls?

I'm pretty tall..5'10 and a lot of shorter guys find me attractive. So why do short guys like tall girls?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• we don't necarly like "tall girls" I'm 5'1 and I like all girls taller than me and to me 5'5 and 5'10 may as well be the same so I do like tall girls but not just because they are tall but because they are pretty.one thing that it could be is well for me is wondering what it would be like to be in bed with a girl that's almost a foot taller than they are.PS: I just want to say I'm 24 years old so you know I'm not some 15yr kid.

What Guys Said 5

• we don't necarly like "tall girls" I'm 5'1 and I like all girls taller than me and to me 5'5 and 5'10 may as well be the same so I do like tall girls but not just because they are tall but because they are pretty.

• Long legs, elegant strides, big sexy feet! What's not to like about tall girls? There's nothing wrong with a short guy who's attracted to a tall girl. Society says it's wrong for the guy to be the shorter person in the relationship but I'm 5'5 and would welcome the opportunity to date a woman that's 6'0 or more.

• maybe you are very beautyful or something?(funny way)the shorter guys can see under your skirt and they fall in love with you.

• Longer legs?

• Why do guys like long legs?

• if you're cute, you're cute regardless of height...

What Girls Said 1