Guys, do you purposely try to knock/trip/bump into a particular girl sometimes just to flirt/touch her?

I've noticed how this guy I like bumps into me a lot...kinda doesn't seem like a coincidence anymore...lol...and he always says sorry, sometimes he blushes, sometimes he has a worried look like I'm gonna punch him or something for knocking into me...but I really don't mind it because I like him too lol...anyways is it true guys do do these things on purpose? any other signs to watch out for?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, usually in a joking sort of way I think. I've done that when I was younger. I thought about trying it recently, just for lack of a better way to break the touch barrier but decided not to, I didn't want to be seen as immature. I assume he does this while you two are walking? He might not be doing it intentionally. We tend to walk closer to the people that we like, it might just be a side effect of this, which is why he might look worried...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!