My boyfriend doesn't care about me anymore.

He eats out with his friends everyday and doesn't even ask me if I have eaten anything. He doesn't text or call me unless I initiate it. He doesn't like spending on me, and expects me to pay back for every little thing. In bed, even if I am not in the mood, he'll try to convince me to do it and sometimes using force as in to pin me down so that I can't push him off. He likes kissing and doing sexual stuff but he doesn't like hanging out with me or talking to me.

I feel like he doesn't care. He doesn't share his problems with me and he never helps me out when I am in one. He just likes getting physical with me.

But there was a time when he used to ask me out on dates and would always have time for me. He would text me throughout the day and would be on the phone with me at night.

I miss all of that. I want him to care and respect me again.

Where am I going wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• And why should he care?

You've got to be enchanting to him or he simply will ignore you for the most part. There is no such thing as a free lunch, or free love. You have to merit it through personal excellence.

• I pay for my lunch. And what do you mean by I have to merit it? I am his gf, don't I have the right to spend time with him?