WHy does a man not want to commit to me, but yet doesn't want me to see anyone else?

Ive been casually seeing this man for awhile now...Its kinda a friends with benefits...We have a great time when were together...he has made it clear he don't want to commit...So why is it he gets really mad and p*ssed if I'm talking to another man or if I'm going to see another man...Does he like... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• The only guy I loved dumped me, and then got p*ssed off as soon as I started dating another guy(they knew eachother), and he even tried to talk him out of dating me (but obviously that didn't work.) He just got really persistent and would text him all the time trying to become really close friends and IM me saying how he still loved me, and after the other guy and I broke up he started talking to me more but he still has not expressed in any interest in dating. So my conclusion? Guys like this

1. Want to be in control

2. Don't want and/or are afraid of commitment.

3. Enjoy playing mind games.

4. Want you to themselves, but want to be free to date around.

Hope this helps :)

• Thanks for you input...I agree!!! Just wanted to see what other thought.