How do I get him to forgive me?

So there is this guy we became very close friends and I have feelings for him, its a very strong feeling and I don't think I can afford to loose him. I know he likes me back but we wanted to try it as friends for a while, however we have had couple of arguments in which each time we forgave and forgot but last time about a month ago I made the stupidest mistake and told him something that wasn't true about him, I broke his heart and hurt him very bad and I know it. however I apologized million times through email and Facebook but he either doesn't reply or just leaves msg on his msn that shows anger, but then next minute changes it to something like " I don't feel good about it, I am unhappy, hate life..." then next minute says you should leave me alone, you crossed the line.

I am desperately in pain, there is not even one minute that I don't think about him and I can't help crying everywhere literally... SO I need to get him back in my life but don't know how to convince him that I really didn't mean what I said and it was all out of anger and I do love him instead. should I try talking to him in person? I have been told to do that but I don't know if I can cause what if he ignores me. all I want from him to listen to me so I can tell him that I was just upset ... anyone has ever been through this situation? please help please

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

i've never been through this situation but I know what its like to hurt a friend and HONESTLY apologize, but they don't listen;

iin my opinion, you should personally talk to him. don't start saying sorry, but start telling him how you feel. spill out everything in front of him. how he makes you feel, and how you can't help but cry about the fact that you hurt him.if he tries to back out or walk away (heres what I would do actually)

grab him by the arm, and hol him in that spot as tightly as you can. KEEP HIM THERE . don't let him get away. lock him up if you have to lol. but what I'm saying is that instead of apologizing a million times, get ur point accross about how you feel bad and you didn't mean to hurt him and you can me harsh too, like say "do you realize that I feel even worse than you do?!" or something that makes him feel that you actually DO feel strongly sorry about this.

oh and you should yelll . YELL. like YELL and CRYYY in front of him to make him feel even more pathetic LOL

at the end of all this say "for the one 1 000 001 th time, IM SORRY." then just WALK AWAY. leave it to him to feel guilty for a while and every time ur around him, act like ur life is HELL because he is mad at you.

well that's proobably what I would do =)

i hope I helped... and I als ohope I wasn't harsh on how you should act in front of the guy XD

• Your very welcome, I agree with you he is very sensitive, I have to add since after the long talk we talked for about 2 minutes the day after, I sent him a text 2 days later just saying hi and asking how he was doing but I had the feeling he wouldn't reply back and he didn't so I got upset and I think I might just let it be for now, cause I did what I could and he can't blame me for not trying. maybe I am giving him too much attention, I've been ignoring him for 2 days now, you think I am wrong?

• & thaanks for making this best answer :D

• Hes probably really sensitive. might take him a while to take in all the stuff you said and forgive nd stuff..

• Show Older
  • i agree with only one thing xper says tell him how you feel and don't hold back but I wouldn't use crying or mind games to make him feel bad then you're not fixing the problem of him trusting you in fact if a girl pulled some sh*t trying to put me on a guilt trip I would trust you that much less so I wouldn't do that but tell him how you feel about him and that could make him understand you made a mistake

• That makes more sense than my answer XD

• Lol that makes more sense than my answer XD

• what did you say to make him that mad.but if I was him I would not listen to you until you came and saw me face to face worst case he ignores you which is just a chance you have to take to figure you're situation out.but if he isn't going to forgive you I would go on with you're life I meen you would have to say something really f***ed up for me to stop talking to someone that I had feelings for because I know everybody gets caught in the moment and says things they don't meen and wish they would have never said.so realy if for him its over because of one thing you said he never wanted to be with you that was just his excuse but this is just my opion.i would just do what you think you should do but a afce to face real apology is the best you can do and if he can't except that then he is not worth you're time

• I know I got cought up in my anger and said " so he was using me" but there is lot more that went to it that got me to say that, the point is I never meant it I said it cause I was angry and I know I screwed up, but he has also made me just as mad and hurt me before and I swear I forgave just cause I believe him when he said he didn't mean it but I still have no excuse I know I hurt him:( thanks I will try talking to him tonight face to face and I hope for the best!