• Ask
  • myTake

How do I get him to forgive me?

So there is this guy we became very close friends and I have feelings for him, its a very strong feeling and I don't think I can afford to loose him.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• i've never been through this situation but I know what its like to hurt a friend and HONESTLY apologize, but they don't listen;iin my opinion, you should personally talk to him. don't start saying sorry, but start telling him how you feel. spill out everything in front of him. how he makes you feel, and how you can't help but cry about the fact that you hurt him.if he tries to back out or walk away (heres what I would do actually)grab him by the arm, and hol him in that spot as tightly as you can. KEEP HIM THERE . don't let him get away. lock him up if you have to lol. but what I'm saying is that instead of apologizing a million times, get ur point accross about how you feel bad and you didn't mean to hurt him and you can me harsh too, like say "do you realize that I feel even worse than you do?!" or something that makes him feel that you actually DO feel strongly sorry about this. oh and you should yelll . YELL. like YELL and CRYYY in front of him to make him feel even more pathetic LOLat the end of all this say "for the one 1 000 001 th time, IM SORRY." then just WALK AWAY. leave it to him to feel guilty for a while and every time ur around him, act like ur life is HELL because he is mad at you.well that's proobably what I would do =)i hope I helped... and I als ohope I wasn't harsh on how you should act in front of the guy XD

• Damn, remind me forgive girls fast in the future, that sounds like it would be insane.

• Show Older
    • & thaanks for making this best answer :D

• Your very welcome, I agree with you he is very sensitive, I have to add since after the long talk we talked for about 2 minutes the day after, I sent him a text 2 days later just saying hi and asking how he was doing but I had the feeling he wouldn't reply back and he didn't so I got upset and I think I might just let it be for now, cause I did what I could and he can't blame me for not trying. maybe I am giving him too much attention, I've been ignoring him for 2 days now, you think I am wrong?

What Guys Said 2

• i agree with only one thing xper says tell him how you feel and don't hold back but I wouldn't use crying or mind games to make him feel bad then you're not fixing the problem of him trusting you in fact if a girl pulled some sh*t trying to put me on a guilt trip I would trust you that much less so I wouldn't do that but tell him how you feel about him and that could make him understand you made a mistake

• Lol that makes more sense than my answer XD

• That makes more sense than my answer XD

• what did you say to make him that mad.but if I was him I would not listen to you until you came and saw me face to face worst case he ignores you which is just a chance you have to take to figure you're situation out.but if he isn't going to forgive you I would go on with you're life I meen you would have to say something really f***ed up for me to stop talking to someone that I had feelings for because I know everybody gets caught in the moment and says things they don't meen and wish they would have never said.so realy if for him its over because of one thing you said he never wanted to be with you that was just his excuse but this is just my opion.i would just do what you think you should do but a afce to face real apology is the best you can do and if he can't except that then he is not worth you're time

• I know I got cought up in my anger and said " so he was using me" but there is lot more that went to it that got me to say that, the point is I never meant it I said it cause I was angry and I know I screwed up, but he has also made me just as mad and hurt me before and I swear I forgave just cause I believe him when he said he didn't mean it but I still have no excuse I know I hurt him:( thanks I will try talking to him tonight face to face and I hope for the best!

What Girls Said 1