How do I get him to forgive me?

So there is this guy we became very close friends and I have feelings for him, its a very strong feeling and I don't think I can afford to loose him.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• i've never been through this situation but I know what its like to hurt a friend and HONESTLY apologize, but they don't listen;

iin my opinion, you should personally talk to him. don't start saying sorry, but start telling him how you feel. spill out everything in front of him. how he makes you feel, and how you can't help but cry about the fact that you hurt him.if he tries to back out or walk away (heres what I would do actually)

grab him by the arm, and hol him in that spot as tightly as you can. KEEP HIM THERE . don't let him get away. lock him up if you have to lol. but what I'm saying is that instead of apologizing a million times, get ur point accross about how you feel bad and you didn't mean to hurt him and you can me harsh too, like say "do you realize that I feel even worse than you do?!" or something that makes him feel that you actually DO feel strongly sorry about this.

oh and you should yelll . YELL. like YELL and CRYYY in front of him to make him feel even more pathetic LOL

at the end of all this say "for the one 1 000 001 th time, IM SORRY." then just WALK AWAY. leave it to him to feel guilty for a while and every time ur around him, act like ur life is HELL because he is mad at you.

well that's proobably what I would do =)

i hope I helped... and I als ohope I wasn't harsh on how you should act in front of the guy XD

• Damn, remind me forgive girls fast in the future, that sounds like it would be insane.

• Show Older
    • & thaanks for making this best answer :D

• Your very welcome, I agree with you he is very sensitive, I have to add since after the long talk we talked for about 2 minutes the day after, I sent him a text 2 days later just saying hi and asking how he was doing but I had the feeling he wouldn't reply back and he didn't so I got upset and I think I might just let it be for now, cause I did what I could and he can't blame me for not trying. maybe I am giving him too much attention, I've been ignoring him for 2 days now, you think I am wrong?