What does a girl mean when she says "I don't care about you"

Well, that's not what she really said. I asked her if she still cared about me and she instinctively laughed (almost with condescension) and told me yeah, maybe that much (making gesture with fingers very close to each other).A bit of history. We both cheated on our partners and were well and truly in love with each other (we only told each other after our relationship had ended). However, something made her go back to her partner (she later broke up with him).Anyway, so the reason I am not certain she meant she doesn't care about me is because she cares what people think about her - and that's why she wanted me to keep our relationship private even after we broke up. I didn't. I told my friends and they in turn told her friends.Her friends obviously believe her end of the story, which is that it never happened.Anyway, I now know that she is someone who is used to lying. She is happy making shallow conversation and loves gossip. She loves to know what other people are doing but will never ask them directly but will instead ask other people. And yes, she does care immensely how other people perceive her and very little about what she wants herself.So anyway, what do you think she meant when she said she does not care about me?Thanks in advance!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, either she was being sarcastic and actually does care for you or she really doesn't care about you. You'd be a better judge of whether she was joking or not.Regardless, she doesn't sound like the type of person you want to be with or around if she's that vain and shallow. I'd say quit wasting your time.

• Yup, I agree. I haven't seen her in almost an year. But then I was looking for closure, some normalcy in relations and somehow this still bugs me now. So I suppose if a girl agrees with your opinion as well then I'd know for sure and I can close this chapter forever.Thanks for your response :-)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 0