When do guys decide they finally want a serious relationship?

Guys, at what point do you decide that you want to settle down with a girl? Is their a certain number / types of relationships you go through before... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm young so I don't have a whole lot of experience seeing this happen but I would think it's different for each dude.

Like you said, I'm sure some dudes want to try out a lot of girls or finally try to go back and give that one awesome girl a second chance before they permanently strap themselves to one woman.

I would also say age is probably just out of the question, because some guys settle at 18, some at 45.

Also, I think circumstances with the girl in question matter a lot, since sometimes after being with an awesome girl for only a few months you think to yourself 'man finally a girl I could be with forever.' Those sparks don't fly with every girl we come across, so sometimes it just takes that one awesome thing for a long time girl to do for us to realize she's perfect for us. Like if a girl took great care of us while we were horribly damn sick for a few days, and just put up with us while we're our nastiest, meanest manly selves that might make us start thinking 'damn, this girl I could live with for the rest of my life.'