What does it mean when a guy talks of past relationships or how he picks up girls?

I'm very attracted to this guy at work, we have a great working relationship and we're good friends too. I'm giving off the signs that I like him in the most subtle way and he's not stupid.

He resigned his job this week and since then has been asking me more personal questions about what I do outside of work and he's being more open about he's previous relationships and giving me pick up stories but no in-depth details. He was previously very private about his life. Apart from feeling comfortable with me as a mate why would he suddenly choose to talk about girls with me and what he said and she said. What's his message? Am I dreaming or do I have a chance with this guy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Well at 24 years old I KNOW, I repeat, I KNOW that when a guy talks about past relationships openly and especially pick-up stories he's either...

A. Naive and simply hasn't been in enough relationships to know that girls generally don't give a sh*t about past hook up stories.

B. Is insecure and wants to get a reaction out of you therefore unknowingly making you not respect him as much therefore losing your natural attraction to him.

C. Not realizing that actions speak louder then words and if his attempt to attract you is by letting you know that he's had sex from time to time with other women is an epic fail on his part.

Basically he needs to be a MAN. Not a HS boy talking about that one time he made out with the kinda cute girl in the school locker room, and no I don't know everything about relationships (heck I'm only 24 and learning everyday...lol) but as a pretty confident man myself, I love letting guys know that this is NOT going to make her like you more.

-MaxPrime

• Hi MaxPrime... Thank you!! That's a really expert answer from a 24 YO!! Makes a lot of sense too! Appreciate the feedback!!