• Ask
  • myTake

I love him, but I don't think he loves me.

We've been dating 8 months, and he's never said he loves me. I wait until the guy says it first, so I haven't said it to him. He acts like he cares for me. He bought me this beautiful necklace for my birthday, he is affectionate in public, and helps me when I need help. I stay with him all the time, we practically live together except occasionally. Everything in our relationship would show he loves me, except a month ago he told his sister when she asked how serious we are that we're "just having fun." Maybe he just is afraid of saying "I love you?" I don't know, what do you guys think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• The 'just having fun' thing is not cool! But it sounds like he really does care for you. Maybe he is not ready to say "i love you" yet, but he needs to acknowledge there is more going on than 'just having fun'. If you ask him directly 'are we just having fun or do I mean more to you than that?', you will have your answer right there. If you are practically living together but do not have the level of communication where you can ask that, there is something very amiss... that can be fixed, but must be fixed soon!

• Thank you! Makes sense to me.

• thats probly it.. he's probly scared to say it..just havin funs kinda a rude comment tho, but mayb he's scared to show his feelings to any onei was totally in love with my man, and wouldn't admit it to ne one not even my closest friend..and trent was also scared to tell me, he ended up gettin drunk and tellin my mom and cuzin that he thinks he's in love.. but he didn't say it to me till I asktmayb you should tell him you think you might b falling for him