• Ask
  • myTake

How can you love someone so much and have no connection with them?

That's what my boyfriend said when he broke up with me. It was 2 days after our 1 year anniversary. I was over there the day before he broke up with... Show More

His dad has told me that he still cares. But whenever I see him he seems fine. Is there any way I can tell if he still cares about me?
I've seen him twice today. He smiled at me and said hi. The second time he actually talked to me. I'm beginning to wonder if he wants to get back together?
Should I stop calling him? Should I let him try to talk to me? Almost every time I talk to him I cry afterward because I miss him so much. What should I do?
I logged on to Facebook last night and seen his relationship status has changed. I called his house to talk to him and find out if it was true. His dad answered the phone and said he didn't know he was with someone (He's the one who's been telling me not
to give up. He told me to calm down and he'd find out and let me know. So he asked my exs mom and she said that he wasn't. I don't know who or what to believe. It's only been about 2.5 weeks since he broke up with me.

What Guys Said 1

• Basically he said that he loved you but felt no connection with you.It means he feels that you don't understand him and you are not emotionally connected to him. You need to express your feelings and be emotioanlly intimate.

• See, he cares for you and wants you to be happy and all that. He even loves you. But he is not feeling the spark.But romantic feeling (which is what the connection he is referring to) reqires a certain type of attraction to be triggered. There are certain things required for that (for a man):1. Physical attraction2. The girl is independent (not clingy or bland)3. Emotional connection as a partner (neither too dependent nor aloof)4. Feeling that the girl is attracted to him

• Show Older
    • Funny you should say that because that's exactly how I feel.

• Then express your feelings when you talk to him. It is better to go all out. Tell him that you want to be back with him and that you both can try to make it work.Dont cry and get emotional.If it still does not work out, then walk away and never look back. After your final effort, be preapared to just remove him from your life if he does not respond. But, it has to be a final try.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!