Do guys like it when girls call themselves ugly?

When guys tell girls they are pretty, and the girls argues with him, what do guys think of that? Do they find it cute, or annoying? Do you like it... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Lol ok here's the best answer.

It is not cute and it is somewhat annoying.

How I see it is if I compliment a girl and she's like "no, I'm so ugly blah blah blah." All I am hearing is:

"I am so insecure, I can't take compliments because I am too self conscious and I hate my body/smile/eyes/skin/boobs. etc etc etc."

If she cannot take a compliment, its pretty obvious to me (unless you are doing it because you THINK its cute... which is stupid on your part) because it instantly portrays you as insecure and most of all, someone with low self esteem and cannot love themselves before they can others. If you cannot love yourself then you are just a leech and you pretty much give people around you this vibe that just ain't worth sticking around. Now its not like this for all cases, but for MANY, yeah, it is.

And lastly, for me... Its a turn off to hear a girl say that kind of sh*t, I'd tell her straight up what's up and that she should quit being so petty about herself because all its doing is hurting herself in the long run. If I find a girl beautiful and tell her that, despite what SHE thinks, I believe it. She doesn't have to, but she could still take a compliment and take that ego boost, if I may, and fee good about it instead of putting herself down like she's trash.

Are you trash?