Do you think you can choose who you fall in love with?

Can you choose who you fall in love with?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I have a very close guy friend that would make the prefect boyfriend for any girl but I'm just not attracted to him and I just don't view him as anything more than a friend. I can't help what I feel.

Asker upvoted
    • Why does there seem to be a sect or category of guys like this? There seems to be the "good looking/great guy that's never had a GF" classification of guy... I think I fit into this category, not trying to sound conceited or whatever... But if girls all say "oh you're such a great guy" but then no-one is willing to take a chance on you, it gets so frustrating and confusing.

So... What do us guys have to do to get a girl? Believe me, it sucks to have to wait for girls to "come around" if ever...

• Honestly? I have no idea what guys like you have to do. It's just an attraction thing, that's the only answer I can come up with. With my ex, I knew I wanted him the moment I saw him. And it wasn't just a physical attraction with him, there was just something about him. Something that was missing in the other guys.