• Ask
  • myTake

Why you love her?

What do you say when your girlfriend ask you why you love her?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Be as honest as you can if you love her tell her things she would love to hear. I love you because you are yourself around me because I know that you are the only one who can make me smile as much everyday like you do. I love the beautiful person you are and life without you would just seem so empty. If you don't love her, don't respond. It would hurt too much.

What Girls Said 5

• The answer should come easily. When I ask my husband he says "Cause you are fun, silly, caring and intelligent. " He doesn't have to think about it. When he asks me I tell him because he is strong, smart, caring and a wonderful person. " If you have to think about it, then I have to you need to evaluate if you really love her.

• Tell her why you love her if you can't think why you love her then you shouldn't be with her.

• Tell her she is nice pretty funny and every thing about her makes you smile.

• i feel really bad, once my boyfriend asked me why do you love me ? and I said I don't know. this was about 1month ago (we've been going out 2months) and I didn't mean it as in I don't know why I love you I meant it as in there was so much stuff to say I didn't know what to choose.this caused a huge argument and he took it as in I didn't love himso never EVER say you don't know just tell her the truth, whatever you say she will be happy about

• Obviously you tell her why you love her, if you can't answer this question then do you really love her? I know guys aren't into their feelings and stuff but all you have to say is something like, I love you because you are the best thing that's ever happened o me. Words that should come naturally when you love someone.

What Guys Said 2

• You tell her the truth, whatever that is. Don't lie if you don't love her, if she doesn't understand and gets mad at you she's probably not worth it.

• My answer? Because, You are yourself.