What are your biggest questions about love, dating, or heartbreak?

Hi everyone! I want to know your biggest questions about love, dating, or heartbreak! Do you have an ex you're not quite over? Or any past trauma from a previous relationship?

I will be here Monday, May 22nd at 2 pm PST/4 pm CT/5 pm EST and I will answer all your questions LIVE and in person! I will be on GAG for 30 minutes and then— join me for the last 20 minutes on Facebook Live where I will answer your questions about love, dating, heartbreak and relationships!

I am a Reiki Master, Love Coach, internationally known Dating Coach, Love Coach, and the creator of the revolutionary “How To Heal Your Heart” online program.

If you join my Love Tribe Facebook Live Event— You will have a chance to win my revolutionary "How To Heal Your Heart" online program! Mark your calendar because I am going to answer YOUR questions with real-world actionable advice.

4d
I'm excited for the event that starts in less than 10 minutes!
4d
Join My Love Tribe here!

Like my page and join FB Live at 5:30 Here

https://www.facebook.com/DinaColadaMyLoveTribe/

4276
Sponsored

What Guys Said 76

• Why are women unable to evolve past the Ice Age? Why are women incapable of loyalty? Why does the 'love' myth persist, when women are incapable of truly loving anyone but themselves? Even their children aren't truly 'loved'. The closest a woman gets to that is the bond she has with her daughters, but only until they reach puberty and become competition for male attention and resources. Sons are just another source of resources, someone to do things for them, and an an alternate 'retirement plan' (someone to take care of them when they age).

Why won't women just admit that they don't love men, and that they consider 80% of men to not even be human until women hit The Wall and want a nice fat, juicy wallet to settle for?

• 5d

Someone sounds bitter. And blinkered.

• 4d

@Cola7248

Fine by me. You'll never listen to what I'm saying, and I know better than to buy the horseshit I was sold (and people *continue* to try to sell me) my entire life.

• Dear,
    DinaColada

I have a few questions.
    -How do you approach a female and what do you talk about
    -what are the best settings to approach a female ex bars/clubs, book stores, grocery stores, mall
    -how to go about to get their number.

that's a few questions off the top of head and they are typically the biggest issues I have. I have tried everything and it seems nothing works. I'm not sure if it's my physical appearance that is the problem (I'm only 5'5") and i know most females like taller guys (6 ft or taller) even though theyre barely 5 ft tall or maybe it's a race thing. I haven't had this much problem in the past until I moved to Nebraska 2 years ago. I'd love to know your honest opinion.

gratefully,
    Kit

• My question is why are all experts and influences on this site regarding relationships and marriage, love single? Doesn't speak to well about y'all and your wisdom regarding those subjects if you ask me.

• 3d

It's much better to be single-- than to wish you were single.

Do all pediatricians have babies? I don't think so. But how do they know soooo much about babies? They studied, and have lots of life experience just like me.

I am passionate about love and have had lots of it- I've had several very good relationships that went through their course.

I was also married for 10 years in a passionless marriage. I didn't want that any more. I prefer lots of passion.

For the moment I choose to be single. I am building my business and focusing on that. A partner will be ready for me when I am ready to meet him.

Does this make sense? I speak well about myself and if other people judge my choices I'm totally OK with that.

Just because someone doesn't understand me and my takes on things (and being single), doesn't make me ignorant when it comes to relationships

And nobody was asking. But thank you for sharing your opinion.

• 3d

because we learned the secret of life. Happiness found within yourself. We don't need other people to justify our worth. People who don't live up to our standards either lover's, friends or family are not part of our live. Its better to be happy alone than with women and be misetable

• 2d

Thank you for that! I love that you kept things simple so everyone can understand why we all don't "need" a relationship.

• it's like being on a roller coaster. full of highs and lows. joys and happeniss and sadness, crazy advanutre from being to the end and full twist and turns,

• My biggest question.
    Will she send nudes.

Jk.

My biggest one honestly is if we were done, will she get a cat or a dog.

• I fell in love with a girl from Sweden. talk to her everyday for 4 years. I confessed my feelings and she said that she cares about me too, but only loves me as a friend. she said she wants to visit me this Autumn, and she's said she wouldn't mind getting intimate during her stay. any chance she could develop stronger romantic feelings for me?

• 4d

use art of negligence. she will b drawn to u

• Are you single? I mean how can you be a love coach if you can't find yourself love?

• 4d

She could choose to be single, or has only one particular type she likes. I have been single all my life but offer dating advice to friends. They all said it worked for them, so I suppose that shows you don't have to be in a relationship to know. But you do need to be involved with people for sure.

• 4d

I can handle that akadatank44! I can dish it right back atcha. So you better watch out, haha!

• 4d

Oh I'm watching Dina! Dont you worry 😜

• Always wondered why it's so hard to find a special someone with more than 6 billion people on the planet? Seems like the good ones are always taken

• how can I get over the fear of rejection? the last person I tried to date told me it wouldn't work between us because she is a mother and sex. we only saw each other a couple of days and she did t even give me a real chance to show who I am.

• 4d

You're better off. Don't waste time on single mothers unless you just need to empty your balls, in which case let them do all the work/chasing, let them think you're in a relationshit, etc. Once you've gotten what you needed, move along.

• 4d

@Barrabus_the_Free and this advice is where my problem lies half buried.

@poopster unless she had a fulltime job and honestly had nobody to watch her kid for her i can't understand why you couldnt have seen her more often. My best bet is that you had been barking up the wrong tree and shed just not had the courage to turn you down imediately, and instead unintentionally played you a fool in an attempt to let you down easy.

Either way i do agree she put you in a shit position. In my opinion the best way to get over a fear of rejection is to expect it everywhere you go (while of course hoping for the best) after a while you end noticing how little rejection actually occurs and so you become less afraid of it knowing its unlikely to occur.
      But if you look at it from a negative point of view you're likely to expect rejection while not even hoping for less and as a result you'll be stepping on your own foot.

• 4d

@GladWrap

now that is some great advice. Thank you for that.

• Is this gonna be another woman, claiming to be an expert on relationships, who just regurgitates all of the estrogen-drenched notions that have become the societal norm, despite being nearly entirely female driven? I'm guessing, yes...

• 4d

Yes! I am super cliche just like you expected. And you can watch every mamma bird regurgitated for the baby 🐦 words here at my FB live replay at your convenience. And feel free to check out any of my syndicated articles on copyscape to make sure they all pass any plagiarism rules you may have. 😜 Enjoy! https://m.facebook.com/DinaColadaMyLoveTribe/

• 3d

Really? Do you know me or why I have the opinion that I do? What makes you believe that your Snark is "called for"?

• 1d

The only thing I know about you is that you are a 45 year old guy and I know what comment you posted on my feed. I am all about men-- AND all about men! I love men and have written hundreds of online profiles for my MALE clients.

And I was simply giving snarky back to a snarky comment.

Did you see my live event? I don't take sides with anyone, I'm for both sides. And I have no idea why you have the opinion that you have, you were just projecting who you "thought" I was going to be. And I'm OK with that.

I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience with those "experts" who have all of the estrogen-drenched notions (whatever those are).

• 1) What things are needed to maintain love?
    2) How females interpret the importance of having sexual intimacy in a relationship?

• 3d

1. Maybe be a bit more specific. What are you struggling with?
      2. I think quite many. If not, something is wrong with the sex or she is asexual. Reminding that less than 1% of the world population is asexual the latter is very unlikely.

• 3d

We broke up. The relationship was getting toxic, even though we never wanted to brake up, it was the best. I hope we meet again. She might not be the same girl I knew but everything changes and happens for a reason.

• 1d

Keep your options open to other women :). There are tons of them!

• i once loved someone and she cheated. its been 3 years but i can't get rid of her memories even we didn't even met. sounds crazy but i don't wanna be in a relationship i feel i will loose my loyalty to her. it feels kinda immoral to even look at a girl. My life sucks

• Why are girls whom are 20 to 26 still going after fuckboys?

• 4d

I think it's because girls love drama, it keeps stuff interesting, being with a fuckboy comes with loads of drama.

• 4d

They're not blind, they just think they can change him (Drama!) or like being mistreated (Drama!). I can't name how many times I've seen a girl has pushed away a guy that treats them well, they makeup excuses like "he's too nice","he tries too hard", but when in reality, that guy is a perfectly normal guy that respects woman. It sucks that the nice guy loses, the only time when he wins is when he has a fat wallet.

• 4d

@Hemlock I disagree with the last statement, the nice wins when a women grows up... if they are only attracted to the size of his wallet then she is a fuckgirl

• What do people get out of lying about their age
    Cause I've had several females do this to me when
    i would start talking to them on dating sites?

• Why don't nobody want this chocolate delicious?

• 5d

Imagine your girl equal and you will know.

• 5d

I've met my female double. She's actually very popular with men (and women). It's uncanny!

• why do we love those , which we can't get

• 5d

Because you don't understand life without pain.

• 5d

Do you think you can get a good job with little effort?

• 4d

It's human nature! And...

Your brain's pleasure center can make you crave more of something from one or two positive events. If you see a pretty girl and you feel good when you see her, you want to see her again and again!

If you don't know what is happening... will you get her? Will she reject you? It is exciting and can make your brain sizzle in the reward circuitry neurons.

• I can never seem to impress the girls I really like, and I'm never attracted to the ones that have a crush on me or develop interest in me.. what should I do? Am I putting a high standard for myself? Should I keep this attitude until I find someone or I should settle for someone I'm not really attracted to?

• 4d

dont find someone you're not really attracted to thats wrong in so many levels find someone you want and you got to fight for it even when it seems hopeless

• 4d

Easiest way to get a bitch is to already have one. It's pre-selection. They see you with a woman, and they think you've already got the Gynocracy Seal of Approval. So now they're interested.

Go ahead and fool around with someone you're not interested in/attracted to, as long as she's not fat. Get laid, and consider her to be practice. The second you've got a hotter one lined up (preferably also younger), dump that one and move on. Repeat as necessary.

• 4d

Hahaha Barrabus your reply made me laugh so hard, you're the boss 👊🏼... and Marble I'm sorry to tell you that girls want more than just love, I'm saying this out of experience. And Abby I'll try to take your advice and fight as hard as I can for the girl I like.. Cheers guys

• I've got a quite specific one. What's an environment where you can go on your own to find women (or people in general) who are up for some conversation (/flirting)

• Why the fuck can't I find someone?

• Best way to move on?

Best way Meet new people?

Do you think most young people are impatient with each other?

What is Love?

• If I asked, they wouldn't answer lol

• 5d

I'm pretty open minded. Try and see. Unless it's too raunchy for the internet.

• I have blocked you on Facebook. I am also blocking you onGAG. I am aware of you. You have been on other sites also. I am not interest in your sexual junk.

• look I like this girl and I went to talk to her but my stupid friends appeared and they said yo this dude wants to tell u something and she said I don't want to start this again. I failed her many times

• More or less rage quit love and dating 12 years ago and haven't had a heartbreak since so can't think of any questions.

• why is it so hard for me to find "the one/the right person" is it because i might be too picky, or not looking hard enough or what?
    also how do i have a relationship with this person and not seem clingy or anything? that seems to be the reason why most of my relationships don't workout.

• How do I keep a woman and not smother her with jealous behavior or without giving her to much space that she doesn't feel loved. A heartbreak has cause me some serious Trust issues. I never cheated, never have never will, so why do I keep getting these young pains in my ass, unloyal, bitches from?

• Love doesn't exist if it does, it's not forever, dating is an interview, heartbreak is pain, pain is the bodies response from something attacking you, It's the emotional castration... sigh...

• how to deal with a girlfriend that necessarily needs to get t hinfs her way and if she doesn't she makes you feel you are a selfish person

• Why do girls generalize on guys so much? Also, what's the best way to approach a girl?

• 4d

Now you're generalizing girls by saying they generalize guys 😉

• 3d

Well if that's what you wanna believe. than ok. Let's just agree to disagree. because obviously you don't want to hear anything and seeming i am "self rightous" that i am done talking

• 3d

Everyone groups people together into broad classifications so we can get more done in a day. That's one way to look at it. OK... He's a man, he has on this kind of outfit, his hair is nice, his nails are trimmed... Women will size you up in milliseconds on these kinds of things.

I say take good care of yourself, look good and if you want to approach a girl, go over and say, "Hi, how are you?" Or you can talk about your surroundings. It's doens't have to be an exciting conversation, just get one started and then it can grow!

• More from Guys
    46

What Girls Said 42

• Who are we drawn to certain people?

• I have this ex well kind of an old fling but hewas very close to me and we almost got together but we got into an argument and kind of parted ways. He's always staring at me, like intense eye contact, or following me he has followed me into the supermarket, nail salon and bakery. He was like pretending he wad going to do his nails but he wasn't. And he won't approach me? He saw me from afar and he walked pass me but he didn't say anything but I saw him looking at me when he thought I wasn't looking. He's always around me or gets close to me but doesn't talk. I miss him what should I do? I tried to say hi to him and he got a little nervous. Does he still like me?

• while I identify with my fellow millennials, I'm very much in the mindset of meeting someone to date in person. I've tried dating apps but tbh the whole thing scares me because I'd be the one to get catfished.
    so my question is how do I, a 21 year old senior in college, find a quality guy without the pressures of online dating and the surrounding mentality associated with my generations ideals of dating?

• 5d

in the instances of actually having a long term relationship, the girls I have had last long enough to figure each other out, I've met those through Mom or Mom's Friends

• 4d

@dina hopeful to hear from you

• How can I figure out that I am in a flirtationship with my close guy friend, who's already in a LDR? Is it good or bad?
    Also we hangout together all the time... our friends tease us like we are a couple. And he does favours for me time and again. Both of us also keep looking for silliest of the reasons to hangout with each other. He usually doesn't like when other friends join in - he prefers us being alone. We are not friends with benefits. He keeps showing affection and also teases me a lot. We are quite attached. I went on prom with him.
    Is it just how good friends behave or is there something from his side?
    P. S. I had already told him that I liked him but he was chilled with it. Ya, but all the flirting and affection increased after that.

• What is a healthy amount of sex between a couple?

My other half has a very low sex drive and mine is lowered (thankfully) from medication. Last time we had sex was February... not even on our anniversary. He just doesn't seem interested. When challenged I ask is it me or you? And he says it's not me but he doesn't need medication.

Can you link me to your live as I'm not in the time zones and can't catch it

• 4d

Hi! I just wanted to let you know the live video will be embedded on this question once it starts. So if you can't see it live, you can still come back here and watch it afterwards. :)

• 4d

Thanks honeybee x

• 4d

Ah, sorry. Unfortunately, there were technical issues with embedding the video here. :/ But Dina did share the link in an update to the question where everyone should be able to view it.

• is it possible to be the person before you got your heartbreak or someone changed you? I miss the old me so bad. it was what made me as a person

• I preferably want advice from a guy. Had a thing with a guy for 3 years. It recently ended because another guy wanted sometime serious with me. I told him that. I asked him about it and basically he told me he supports my relationshop with the othee guy. Dissapointrd as I was hoping deep down he would fight for me i left it. Weird part is its almost like he wants nothing to do with me as a friend either. I hinted that me and him can be friends but he brushes me off infact when I asked him if he wanted to go out with me and some of his friends he started being petty and said "Why don't you ask your new friend " he was referring to the guy that wanted to get serious with me. Since then we have never spoken. He hasn't checked up on me either or said anything for a month now. Yet he is always on my instagram liking my pictures. Damn i know we had a thing for 3 years but not even a friendship? What did i actually do wrong? I don't understand why im treated this way especially with someone I've shared memories with for a long time.

• 4d

Umm.. What is wrong with you?

• 4d

@thecheesypenne You Really Don't mean it Because if you did it Wouldn't have been said in the first place. Simple as that. Anyways bye.

• 4d

-_- I didn't mean it as in it was something assuming the other person to be the victim and said stuff to set you right even if it hurts it was supposed to set you right (which you already are and we didn't know due to the MISCONCEPTION.)

• I want to build a sophisticated, complex sex bot so I don't have to die a virgin. Can you provide me some blueprints and a thorough explanation on robotics for dummies?

• what makes a man want to commit to a a long term relationship that isn't based on sex?

what is the best way to act when being approached in order to make a man want to start a serious relationship even though he has a lot of options and women constantly throwing themselves at him?

would appreciate advice geared towards non-westernized Asian men if possible

• 4d

I'm excited to talk about this in 40 minutes!

• 3d

@dinacolada thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions (*´`*)

• 3d

Your welcome! I hope you come to my site to check things out there too.
      http://dinacolada.com/ways-to-attract-a-man/

• How did you get to be GaG's love coach

• How do i become ready for a relationship?

Im approaching thirty years with a four year old daughter and I've never been in one that lasted longer than a month before or after falling pregnant. Any attempt I've made since having my girl has ended the moment i let them know about her, and if not that, then its been my own hesitation to get involved for fear of getting myself or my daughter hurt.

I haven't been with anyone sexually since becoming a mum, and i feel like the longer it is since, the harder im finding it to "get back on the horse" as it were.

Any advice?

• Why are we often attracted to people we can't have?

• 5d

Probably because you end up fantasizing about them A LOT in return falling in love with your fantasy.

• 5d

@sawno I want to answer your question tomorrow for the live event. Try to make it!

• How do you know if a guy genuinely loves you? How to be able to trust again after a lot of heartbreaks? How to really move on, forget and stop hoping that your ex will come back one day? How important is the initial physical attraction when dating someone? How to reject someone in a way that will least hurt them?

• 5d

How do you know if a guy genuinely loves you?
      Because he smiles at you in a genuine way.

How to be able to trust again after a lot of heartbreaks?
      Realising that not all the people are in the same sack.

How to really move on, forget and stop hoping that your ex will come back one day?
      Realising that there's no healthy relationship out there where one from the two isn't interested in the other.

How important is the initial physical attraction when dating someone?
      That attraction not only tells about how good looking is a guy, but how good he fits with you mentally.

How to reject someone in a way that will least hurt them?
      Not reciprocating, and if that doesn't work saying "sorry, I'm not interested" only once. Without any remorse.

• 5d

I will join.

• 4d

You can tell by the way he treats you!

And I also want to gift you my new program. Please PM me your email and first name!

• I am wondering why I always get rejected. The guys I really like don't want me and desperate guys do. The kind that would sleep with anyone ☹️. It's a huge turn off. Is my weight the only issue?

• 4d

depends on what guys you're attracted to #1. (I'm guessing guys who show no signs of interest) And #2 depends on who you are spotting. Im also guessing reserved guys won't be as ijn your face as the type you've been approached by

• 3d

I just followed you.

• 3d

Great thanks

• How do I break up my sister and brother in law? He's so fat and it's so embarrassing having a chubby chaser in the family.

• How are we supposed to confess our feelings?

• I am 42. I grew up in a split home. I had 3 step-Dads. My real Dad cares nothing about me.

How do I learn how to make connections with men, when it has been absent my entire life?

• 4d

start talking with one that seems to like talkikng with you

• 4d

I think you can look at my profile and send me a message.

• 3d

Check out this article, and you can also message me on the contact form of my site.
      dinacolada.com/what-men-really-want-in-a-woman/

• What's the best way to make a long distance relationship work?

• Is it alright to change a bit in order to connect more with someone you're interested in? Example: I know a few video games but I'm not really into them. However, my crush loves them and I have decided to try taking interest in them. I'm not Sandy from Grease where I ditch my poodle skirt for a pair of leather pants and change my whole style to win over my crush in one song and dance routine.

• 4d

you gonna ruin your innerself if you do it. be urself. and guys don't like coverups either

• 4d

being open to learn new things I'm into is a turn on for me. You don't have to be a diehard fan

• ok what is your take on the virtues woman as it states in Proverbs 31:10-31? how can one measure up to this standard?

• 5d

Making your own first.

• 4d

You can let a man lead by giving you ideas, but rejecting the ones that don't feel good to you. It really is that simple! So let's say a man wants to take you out for Chinese food, but you don't like it, you can say, "I appreciate that idea, but I really prefer Italian food or Indian food. What do you think?

Learning to say NO when you body tells you something feels bad is the key to not being a doormat.

• 4d

I also wrote a book about How to Stop Being a Doormat... and if you have kindle unlimited, it's even free. www.amazon.com/.../ref=la_B006CZ7JXS_1_1

• Can somebody really love me? The whole, crazy, weird me? The one that comes with a lot of heartbreak and obstacles?

• 4d

you are just 15. i have an advice for you, A guy who hates if he see you with someone else even havin a general conversation does not only love you but is a loyal person, less likely to cheat. But its hard to live with these kinda guys.

• 3d

@rajaa Haha thanks. Keep that in mind :)

• I am way over my ex

• Do guys really willing to keep serious relation or they just prefer relation without commitnents and emotional attatchment?

• How will a guy's body language be around you if he likes you?

• Why now days people thinks its okay to be in a relationship but still mess around with other people

• I don't have any, if it's meant to be it'll be. Thanks for your question though. Tc!

• So my mom doesn't want me to see my current boyfriend (and 1st ever) because of his ethnic background, major, and she thinks he's greedy/dishonest but he's not. How can I prove to her he's a good guy?

• 4d

You can't. You have to sit back and let him prove to your mom that he is, if he is. Sorry to say but a lot of mothers have good intuition. Not saying she's right, but she's right to question his intentions because at the end of the day you are still her baby lol

• 2d

@akadatank44 Yeah I understand. I'm also the eldest (my younger is 11) so it's a struggle. And yeah I'm just gonna see how it goes. And I feel you. I was pretty hurt and confused. He claims he never received that. He thinks I don't trust him... and I kinda don't because of that, but I'll see.

• 2d

Yeah that makes it harder on your mom because she's not used to not having to take care of her baby now she's an adult! So she's going through this change.
      However may I add, once the trust us gone, so is the relationship. Maybe this will be a lesson you'll have to learn on your own like a lot of us do.

Why would your sister lie about seeing that text? She wouldn't I mean she's 11, she's into cartoons and ponies! Lmao😂 you know what I'm saying.. Be very extrenely careful with this dude if you continue to see him.

• Why do people get into it in the first place?

• 5d

Get into what, exactly?

• 4d

I'm going to address this tomorrow @share_some_lean !

• 4d

If you missed it...
      Please check it out!

• Why do guys play girls? I just don't get it.

• 4d

Because most girls never approach guys so some guys take advantage of it

• 4d

Well said ^ all the nice guys get left behind

• 4d

Because they like to get the attention, even if they don't like you. I would need more specific details to help you.

• I am fine, at the moment, but thank you for your offer

• More from Girls
    12