Have you ever really gotten over being cheated on?

• Nope don't think I ever will destroyed my confidence not able to trust other men /women. Made me feel like I wasn't good enough.
  • Eventually I got over it you just have to find the person you makes you feel secure.
  • I got over it but I would never trust anyone the same
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

815
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• I have, she had sex with another guy and she told my sister. and my sister told me. my sister said she'd got around to telling me we broke up but i just let her go before anything else got started. pretty fucked up.

• not really had two girls cheat on me and changed how i look at situations sometimes but hardly think about it now just a past memory now

• 6d

I'm trying to be that way. My ex cheated on me and I thought I was ready to date after a year met a nice guy. But can feel the insecurity creep in that he will eventually do me wrong. I was just wondering how others dealt with the situation.

• 6d

time healed it for me yes still in back of my mind but after awhile it went silent

• i was cheated by two ex's consecutively. it took me a long time to get over it but i definitely got over it

• I got over it completely and learned to love myself before I love others. I understand why she did it and don't blame her. I was a rough case. hahahah Loving myself is the best ever though :D

• you just have to realise that you deserve more than that cheating asshole

• no gd lol , but if she cheated on me , then I will definitely plan to never trust anyone and won't marry...😂 and as a pay back I will ask my best friend to make her fall in love and cheat on her...😂😋

• Im over it

• if the relationship was short or the person never cared in the first place
    then its easy but long relationships with actually love involved

highly doubt it

• If I had a girlfriend and she cheated i would take suicide

• Yeah. Took me about half an hour.

• we play to get played and deal with it day to day

• I still don't talk to the b!+ch, but I do trust other women. I don't project this on all women...

• Yea but the lies i never got over in fact. If she had come clean i wouldn't have left. I wasn't super mad about the cheating, I don't know why. The fucking lying though.

• I like keeping any relations with girls open for a while until I feel like it would work because it's not really fair to expect someone to stay loyal when you're only talking, or maybe if you do think that then you're kind of ignorant or looking for someone who doesn't talk to many girls

• 6d

this may come from being cheated on 5 times by the first and only girl I've loved however, I find myself more cautious and not prone to put myself out there when I've been fucked over by multiple women

• Technically not over it yet but I guess I've become cautious. I feel like one day I will get over it in time but it may be a while. It's more or less something I don't want to hold onto.

What Girls Said 8

• I've gotten over it, but learned from it. I'm less trusting now, more cautious and aware.

• I'm currently working on it. I was/am still currently with a guy that cheated on me. I gave him a second chance. I've been with him for 2 years. I don't trust him anymore and he's not changing or proving to me that he is changing his ways. He still wants me and him to move in together. I've never trusted anyone but I gave him a chance to be a boyfriend but he fooled around anyways. Don't trust anyone!

• Yesss

• I did, but I still think about it sometimes. it ruined us for a while but I'm ok with it now

• Just yes.

• I got over it but can be skeptical.

• It takes time and there is no restrictions on how long it takes.
    Hate the phrase.
    Forgive and forget.
    Sure find forgiveness but it would be stupid for me to completely forget

• hi, for , me I've always had an inner belief that anyone can cheat at anytime including myself, maybe thats self preservation. im not saying when its happened it hasn't hurt or destroyed at the time but for me its not taken onto the next person, for me if someone i really loved had an off experience and it was dealt with truthfully there is hope there, an affair is a different ball game no no, someone i know engaged two years seeing some other girl for the last six months wtf, in a total mess, not surprising, every person in that triangle omg, I've thought if i was engaged.. and spending two nights a week with someone else how on earth could i act normally around my partner... well of course it blows my mind and perhaps scares me a little more about what men or people are capable of... as for first husband, cheated within four months and then a few years later with someone i knew, twenty years later i still can't stand hearing her name, so have i got over it... lol NO ffs its a scar that even after leaving that partner its there so imagine trying to make it work staying with them... xx