My boyfriend is acting strange.

Recently, my boyfriend of almost 2 years has been acting strange with his phone and privacy. I understand privacy issues completely. Sometimes I want... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hmmmmm well honestly I need privacy if I wanna text someone even if its my own sister...

I take my phone with me to the bathroom as well, but that's only cause incase it rings or something ..Am not hiding anything.

Is it a red flag situation? Yes maybe if you feel like something is wrong then perhaps its true... but if you tend to get jealous and suspicious most of the times ( like myself) then you re probably just imagining everything and really need to trust him...

You ve already asked him and he pulled the angry card, so all you can do now is ask again and see what happens. ... If you re still suspicious about it then he needs to get caught 'silently' so incase you were wrong you don't ruin your relationship but if you were right.. you do whatever it takes to make his life a living hell...

Check out signs of cheating... good luck and I hope you re overreacting and he is not another asshole...