He says he "wants me". What exactly does he mean?

Does he just want me sexually or as a potential gf?...well we started to message each other on fb (he message me first) and we have known each other since we were kids but have never communicated before until now. So before we hung out for the 1st time we were texting and he said that he had just broken up with his girlfriend a month before and he wants to be single now. But after we hung out for the 1st time he told me that he was pleasantly surprised. Anyways he eventually tells me that he likes me a little and that he wants to do all these things to me sexually lol...but I'm not sure if he wants me sexually or as a girlfriend. Did he change is mind about wanting to be single after he said me? Plus, on our 3rd time hanging out with hooked up lol-but didn't have sex and he didn't pressure me to have sex and treated me like more than just a hookup...I'm kinda confused...any helpful/honest/real thoughts/advice would be helpful...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• when my boyfriend says he wants me he usually means sex

• Sounds like he wants to be with you in a relationship. However be cautious he could be on the rebound.

• He's a guy. Looking for his next target.

• Can you answer this for me? At 1st he said that I was too much on the innocent side and that he felt like I couldn't handle some of the things that he does therefore he wouldn't do that to me. Then he's like I do want you tho. He also said that how can he impress something that he can't have when I asked him if he was trying to impress me. So why would he contradict himself?

• Leave it a little (few weeks) see if he keeps the pursuit. In the meantime see if your feelings change towards him.

• Show Older