My boyfriend wants to get married should I say yes?

My boyfriend and I have rushed our entire relationship. We met at work, became boyfriend/girlfriend a month later and three days later I felt like I loved him, so I told him. He said it back to me and then three days later, we had sex. The reason we rushed it was because two weeks after we started... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You said that you love him, and in your profile you describe him as your life and foundation. You seem to have fallen heavy for this guy and that's nice. However, marriage is a lifetime and like yu said you guys were only together for 2 weeks. It's not impossible for people to fall in love in this short of time but what you need to consider is, will it last? Can you picture yourself with this guy for the rest of your life, having kids, raising a family and loving each other unconditionally? These are the questions you have to answer, and if the answer is no, remember it doesn't have to mean the relationship is over, all it has to mean is that your not ready yet.

Good Luck with your decision