Is it too late for no contact to work?

My boyfriend and I had am amazing relationship - an then he freaked out. We started to realize we were going to spend the rest of our lives together... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You were fighting an uphill battle from the beginning. It sounds like you wanted a committed, long-term relationship with someone who didn't want a long-term, committed relationship at all. That already doomed you to failure from the start. When he broke up with you, he was probably debating in his head whether or not he made a wise choice for a good while. By acting the way you did when you broke up, you only cemented in his mind the belief that he was right to break up with you like he did and that it was the wise choice. Sorry... Best thing to do now is move on.

• I can understand where you are coming from, but the tricky part about this is that he wanted a long term relationship, well before I was even ready. He constantly told everyone in our lives that I was the one, and even took me halfway around the world to meet his entire family. Ughhh, maybe your right, maybe I was just mislead.