He loves me, he loves me not?

My boyfriend told me he loved me. But recently he's been saying that sometimes he doesn't feel it. Did I do something wrong?

Ive never said it to him. And right now, I guess I don't see him as much. From what I gather, it's probably just because I'm not easily accessible. It's hard to love someone who you can't see all the time, especially at the start of a relationship. Right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say yes or no to that question, because I have no details.

I'll tell you something pretty general tho.

People don't always say they love someone because they love them, sometimes they just say it because they are in a corner and pretty much have to say it, or else things change.

Now what you have to pay attention to is not necessarily what someone SAYS, but what they DO.

Actions speak louder than words, and unless your a pro at it, you can't fake your natural body language or facial expression when you say something you really mean/don't mean.

Example: I can tell when my girlfriend is sincere or just saying something to not hurt my feelings... and it isn't even by HOW she says it, but by the way she's acting when she does.

Learn to pick up on the little hints, and it can go a long way.

• Stupid spam comments. T.T