He loves me, he loves me not?

My boyfriend told me he loved me. But recently he's been saying that sometimes he doesn't feel it. Did I do something wrong?

Ive never said it to him. And right now, I guess I don't see him as much. From what I gather, it's probably just because I'm not easily accessible. It's hard to love someone who you can't see all the time, especially at the start of a relationship. Right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can't say yes or no to that question, because I have no details.I'll tell you something pretty general tho.People don't always say they love someone because they love them, sometimes they just say it because they are in a corner and pretty much have to say it, or else things change.Now what you have to pay attention to is not necessarily what someone SAYS, but what they DO.Actions speak louder than words, and unless your a pro at it, you can't fake your natural body language or facial expression when you say something you really mean/don't mean.Example: I can tell when my girlfriend is sincere or just saying something to not hurt my feelings... and it isn't even by HOW she says it, but by the way she's acting when she does. Learn to pick up on the little hints, and it can go a long way.

• Stupid spam comments. T.T

What Guys Said 5

• Something my girlfriend feel like you, she always says to me you are loosing interest on me, while there is nothings like that. I am engaged in full time job, during my job timings she text me, if I reply quick then OK otherwise she blame me, that I am ignoring her, I am being away, etc. I lover her so much, I want to spend my whole life with her, so I want say you, he loves you, there is nothing wrong between you and him

• If it's hard to see him as much, then probably he is busy, you both can make plan to see each other once a week, my girlfriend and i, we both are busy but we talk regularly on phone, text etc and we see each other once a week.

• Do you call him a lot? Do you always demand his attention and time. Sometimes you gotta make us think that 'you' are losing interest. It makes us bite our nails and say, 'hey, why isn't she ... anymore?'

• Maybe you're spending to much time with him? He could feel smothered, and is just saying it to make you happy.

• Not enough details to tell. In any case, your self-worth shouldn't depend upon the wishy-washy "love" of any other human being.

• it's more likely something you DIDN'T do...didn't pay enough attention to him, spent too much time with girl friends instead of him, or the like!

What Girls Said 5

• he doesn't feel it? like he doesn't feel like he loves you sometimes?!?!love isn't a feeling! that is infatuation, yeah I believe you can love someone and occasionally get certain feelings but love is not a feeling its a choice.

• No course you didnt, they doubt what they want for a while and turn it back on you when you get upset. I'm personally learning that the girls who are successful in their relationships are the ones that never cause a problem or an argument - so if you love him and don't wanna lose him act as if nothings wrong

• some guys just say things and they don't mean it. if he's saying it too early, it's not real love. it's only real love if the relationship is real and you guys had time to tlak more and get to know each other

• The fact of the matter is;love should have no doubt.If the man went back on his word, it means he produced doubt. He's unsure of his emotions towards you. Being a doubt in someones life is never enjoyable, it's best to back away now before becoming truly hurt by the ordeal.Marilyn monroe once stated "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."

• That's not real love.