How do I know if she is in love with me?

How do I know if the girl I'm in love with is in love with me too? Should I tell her that I'm in love with her? It's been a few years but neither of us has really made any moves yet in this relationship. Well, actually, she did at first with me, but I was too dense to notice. Then, a bunch of stuff happened & I ended up pissed off at her for a bunch of stuff & didn't really want to talk to her for a while but did anyway & tried to be nice to her & all that but have had anger issues because of stuff she did. Now we rarely talk to each other & she looks like she's a wounded pup every time I see her. I still love her & finally got the guts to tell her that I have been avoiding her because I have been pissed off at her & because I have rejection issues from my past before her & during our time together. We have not even had sex yet! We both seem to be very afraid of each other, even though we're really attracted to each other. I'm not sure if it's love or lust with her. How do I know if she is in love with me? I don't know whether to keep pursuing this or not. She acts like she's not really all that interested in getting with me but looks like someone shot her best friend if I do not pay attention to her. I'm not purposely trying to ignore her or anything. I"m just confused.

• Vote A Should I ask her if she's in love with me?
  • Vote B Should I tell her I'm in love with her?
  • Vote C Should I leave her alone & forget about it?
  • Vote D Should I ask her to marry me?
  • Vote E Should I tell her that we're through?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in this situation before and I've been in the position of the girl. I know the guy ended up being pissed off with me and has avoided me ever since and I never dared to talk to him again because I didn't know what he was thinking or how he would react. It's been nearly 3 years now and I still want clarity. I am now with someone else but I'm still thinking of him because there was no closure and I didn't know if we could have had a chance.

If I was you, tell her how you feel but don't ask her if she is in love with you. You might scare her away. Be straight up and both of you quit the games. At least you both will know where you stand and move on together or go separate ways. There is nothing worse than always wondering. It drives you crazy and will emotionally drain you.

• Yeah, I think you're right on with the closure thing - I never thought about it regarding her. Thanks for "disclosing" that (lol). I appreciate your honesty! :)