How do I know if she is in love with me?

How do I know if the girl I'm in love with is in love with me too? Should I tell her that I'm in love with her? It's been a few years but neither of... Show More

• Vote A Should I ask her if she's in love with me?
  • Vote B Should I tell her I'm in love with her?
  • Vote C Should I leave her alone & forget about it?
  • Vote D Should I ask her to marry me?
  • Vote E Should I tell her that we're through?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in this situation before and I've been in the position of the girl. I know the guy ended up being pissed off with me and has avoided me ever since and I never dared to talk to him again because I didn't know what he was thinking or how he would react. It's been nearly 3 years now and I still want clarity. I am now with someone else but I'm still thinking of him because there was no closure and I didn't know if we could have had a chance.

If I was you, tell her how you feel but don't ask her if she is in love with you. You might scare her away. Be straight up and both of you quit the games. At least you both will know where you stand and move on together or go separate ways. There is nothing worse than always wondering. It drives you crazy and will emotionally drain you.

Asker upvoted
    • Yeah, I think you're right on with the closure thing - I never thought about it regarding her. Thanks for "disclosing" that (lol). I appreciate your honesty! :)