• Ask
  • myTake

How do I know if she is in love with me?

How do I know if the girl I'm in love with is in love with me too? Should I tell her that I'm in love with her? It's been a few years but neither of... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Should I ask her if she's in love with me?
  • Vote B Should I tell her I'm in love with her?
  • Vote C Should I leave her alone & forget about it?
  • Vote D Should I ask her to marry me?
  • Vote E Should I tell her that we're through?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've been in this situation before and I've been in the position of the girl. I know the guy ended up being pissed off with me and has avoided me ever since and I never dared to talk to him again because I didn't know what he was thinking or how he would react. It's been nearly 3 years now and I still want clarity. I am now with someone else but I'm still thinking of him because there was no closure and I didn't know if we could have had a chance.If I was you, tell her how you feel but don't ask her if she is in love with you. You might scare her away. Be straight up and both of you quit the games. At least you both will know where you stand and move on together or go separate ways. There is nothing worse than always wondering. It drives you crazy and will emotionally drain you.

• Yeah, I think you're right on with the closure thing - I never thought about it regarding her. Thanks for "disclosing" that (lol). I appreciate your honesty! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly from what you've said she acts like I'm sure she's not in love with you. But, maybe she acts afraid because she has a bad past with relationships as well as you. And if you two are good friends or at least were maybe she was afraid of ruining that friendship. If you truly like her then pursue her. If she's interested you should be able to tell by the signs she gives off. And if she doesn't give clear signs then be straight up with her. Tell her you're interested in seeing where things go with the two of you and ask her if she is interested. Girls do like it when a man stands up for what he wants. Hope I helped.

• Yeah, thanks! :)

• Just tell her how you feel. What's the worst that can happen? She will tell you no and you can move on or she tells you yes and you both can get out of limbo. Women are usually ready to settle down at 18 but we have to wait for you guys to grow up. I am sure she is into you and she just wants you to decide to be with her. That's not politically correct but it is really how it usually is. Good luck

• Thanks, you're right. Actually, she called me last night & said she wants to get together & spend some time with me. So, I guess she's going to call me sometime within the week to see if I'm into it. I guess I'll have my chance then! We were supposed to get together this past Sunday night but I chickened out! I called her & apologized afterwards & she said she still wants to get together w/me, so that's cool! :) Thanks for your advice!

What Guys Said 1

• You tell her these words, "I love you". You pray to god she replies back, " I love you too".

• Yeah, I know what you mean!