How many times in a life span does a person fall in love?

How many times on average does a person fall in love? I'm asking this because I have already fallen in love twice now. I thought the second one would have been "the one". I would like to hear some honest answers here.

Is it easy to find love or is it rare to find?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Four.

But really. There is no average, that's ridiculous. I mean, it depends on so many things.

Some people may go through life without ever knowing love, and some people may fall in love every time they find someone new.

And love is both easy and hard to find. There are stories of people who fall in love practically the moment they lay their eyes on each other, and then you hear about other men and women who search for years for a person to love.

The point is, love, as wonderful as it may be, is confusing and not something you can easily define.

What Guys Said 2

• i am 26, I've dated my fair share of women and I can honestly say that I have never been in love. the way I see it, if you are really in love that's the one that lasts well into your twilight years, anything else was just love. and yes you can love without being in love.

• If you meet many good people you will also fall in love with many in your life. Why should such an experience only happen once in a whole life? Enjoy it and I hope it also happens to you many times!

What Girls Said 4

• Its kind of endless, as in if you meet someone you like and the person likes you back you will eventually fall for each other and after break up you fall in love again for somebody

• There are a lot of really good people out there and it's normal to fall in love often. Every honest person will tell you this, even old married folks, believe me. It doesn't mean you have to sleep with them all! But isn't it a good feeling and why should it only happen once or twice in an entire lifetime?

• I've thought I was in love four times. Although each time I went on to feel something stronger than I had before. So I'm not quite sure how to count it. Is that four, because I thought so at the time, or one, because nothing before this felt as strong?

• I doubt people fall in love very many times in their life, but of course it varies.

I think if someone's falling in love all the time, then it's not really love lol. Yes, I would say real love can be pretty hard to find.

I've only fallen in love once (and I still love them) and I've been in love for a few years now.