How should you apologize to a girl?

Well basically I told this girl I really liked her, and after awhile I got angry at her and said some things I shouldn't have, and I don't think she'll like me back, but I still want to be friends with her. What should I say or do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• go up to her and say I'm really sorry for what every you have said that was wrong to her...and then tell her how much you love her and that she means a lot to you...kiss her straight to her lips passionately and tell her I love you...

• Well everyone always still has a chance no matter what the case, but I don't think she likes me right now

• then you still might have a chance...you know she probably still likes you...girls tend to do that when a guys gets angry at a chick and then leaves her...and then he regrets and then it too late cos she has a new bf...but trust me she is probably not into that guy as much as u...i generally thinks she is trying to make you jealous...

• A couple of days ago, and she hasn't talked to me since Saturday, she told me she need space, and I was planning on talking to her in person in a week or two, but idk

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• Just apologize to her for what you did/said. Have it be from the heart. Tell her that you understand if she doesn't want to be friends but you hope that this apology will allow you two to move past this and still be friends. If not, then you're not friends. Oh well. Life happens, you messed up. But apologizing may let you be friends with her again some time in the future.

• -Acknowledge that your response was immature and "wrong"

-Apologize for your reaction

-Apologize for disrespecting her

-Tell her you regret your reaction

There is no need to rehearse everything,just have some idea of what to say.Apologize in person

These are supposedly the steps when a guy is apologizing for cheating...or apologizing for doing something wrong.You have to acknowledge the rights and correct the wrongs

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!