He says we're just "friends"?

we've hung out. we've cuddled. but he says we're only friends. the details: last Saturday he posted on his facebook he wanted a girlfriend really... Show More

okay, so he might hang out with me after school tomorrow. I want him to kiss me but I don't want to just down right ask and be a bitch about it. I'm confused about his signals still and I still need a little advice from you wonderful people :)
never mind, we aren't hanging out tonight...he wants to be alone all this week so I'll let him be alone unless he wants to hang out with me
okay, so he's coming back to school on Monday. I haven't really talked to him at all this week, and don't plan to. I asked one of my guy friends what I should do. he said to hug him and ask to hang out that weekend. should i?
oh boy. lots of stuff went down the last time I updated this. now I seriously need the help. on new years, I told him he was a waste of my time and that I don't want to be friends anymore. I felt good about that. but now I want him back in my life...help!
okay so here's the update. I've got a boyfriend now (NOT Jordan) and we're friends again. or sort of? idk. anyway, he respects my relationship with my boyfriend and is glad I gave up on him. so yay! its all solved...i hope.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've only hung out twice, what did he do that was so upsetting to cause tears?

If he posted on his facebook that he really want's a girlfriend and he agreed to hang out and get to know you then there must be some spark of interest, maybe he really just wants to be friends and wants to get to know you better before committing to someone.

Best of luck, :)

• i'm close to my period, so I'm emotional. we hung out downtown and my friend from school, Cayla was at work. I knew they were friends a little but I didn't know he liked her. I found out the hard way and broke down in the place where his friend worked and where we were. Cayla was at her work by that time so she didn't see me crying. Jordan hugged me from behind me and rubbed my back with his fingers, brushed my hair out of my face and held me quietly.

• Show Older
    • *moment, lean in and go for a kiss.. See if he reciprocates.

• thanks. I'll try it