How to bring up the exclusivity question?

Hey guys, just wondering.. what would be the best way to ask whether or not things are exclusive? I'm sure we are, I just want the confirmation. Or... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say "I'm really glad I'm with you." If he balks or doesn't respond for a few seconds, then it's not exclusive. If he smiles and returns the sentiment, then it is.

Also, FB is the new "official." Ask him when he wants to change his relationship status. It's a great way to non-akwardly make sure you both have the same idea of where things are going. Don't push him about it, let him do it himself. If he does it quickly and it says "In a relationship," you're probably set, (especially if the comments from his friends are celebratory and non-douchey)

Best of luck.

• yea I think ill go with your method. its subtle but tells you everything you need to know about whether or not he likes you. he has mentioned before about being really happy with where he is with his life right now especially because that includes having met me. but well see how it goes! thanks!

& I wish I could do the whole fb thing.. but he doesn't have one :( lol