I am not sure if my current boyfriend broke up with me but I am going to say he did. PLEASE HELP! Very sad:(?

I went thru. my boyfriend's phone (I know I shouldn't have but it is what it is. I know it's an invasion of privacy but I realize I messed up. I am human and humans make mistakes.) and I saw that a girl texted him "Hey love, I miss you. Call me boo :)". I told him that I went thru. his phone to show him a text that I sent him to cover up. He show me that he loves me but that text got me very upset. I confronted him and told him that I didn't like the fact that she texted him this, his sent messages were erased so I couldn't see what he responded. He said he was very sorry that this girl had told he before that she love him but he doesn't feel a thing for her. I believed him but was very angry in the moment and I took off. When I got home I wrote as a facebook status: "Words are meaningless.Actions are what really matter". I knew he would see it. He texted me if I got home. I texted him "Yes, God is on my side. He would never let me down". He never responded. I woke up and called him he didn't pick up. I then texted him saying I wanted to put this in the past because I really do love him and he didn't respond. I went to his facebook and he deleted his account (I still have his family on there). I decided to go to his house to make it all better; yes I know it was crazy to just show up. I called him and texted him while I was at his house and he never responded. In my last text I told him "Don't leave me in the dark. Please let me know what's going on." I know my boyfriend and I am pretty sure he woke up after I called him a few times. I don't want his silence to leave me clueless. Today is his birthday and we were suppose to go out for breakfast at 730am because I start work 9am. Its know past 730am and no call. I know he usually would call. After I left his house we did kiss and say I love you to each other. My cousin told me that maybe he deleted his facebook page because he doesn't like people saying happy birthday to him since it's his bday. I want to believe that but at the same time I feel like it may be over for good. I already called and texted him and even showed up without him coming outside. Do you think it's over? I had to confront him because I did want to know what is going on. Did I do wrong? Please help :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• The way you make it sound it seems like you two are in a tough spot. The invasion of privacy wasn't good but a lot of People do that. He tried to make it all better but you responded with those messages in a bad way. A lot of wOmen like to extend the truth. Hopefully your not but long story short it shouldn't be over just a little spat is all. Give him space and it will work out :) good luck hope I helped

• You need to dump him. He's cheating on you, believe me from personal experience. I've done the same thing. He deleted his outbox, got a text like that from another girl, ignores you, and is seeming distant. There is another woman in his life, and you can choose to believe me or not but I am 100 percent positive that he isn't being truthful or loyal. I'm warning you, you're going to get hurt.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!