Why do all the guys like her?

OK. so there is this girl at my school who is new this year. and for some reason all the guys went crazy over her. she's not even that pretty. my... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG, I know a girl exactly like that! My friend and I don't even know how she's able to get all the guys because she's not pretty at all (and neither is her personality for that matter). I know someone who's nicknamed her 'pug face' coz.. well that's what she looks like. Anyways, we've decided that the reason why all the guys like her is because she's so easy.. when she's drunk she's all over the guys and the guys like that, they respond with open arms.. hence the easy girl gets all the guys!

• yeah that sounds like her! I wouldn't say she ugly but she's definitely not drop dead gorgeous. maybe she is easy...that would make a lot of sense. one of my guy friends asked her to homecoming before he really knew her. the danced together once, she didn't even hang out with him (which I'm sure he didn't mind) she just flirted with all the other guys. and his sister told me he hates her now! I find that very funny:P haha