Is dating easier for women?

Is dating easier for women? I ask this question because I want to know if dating is easier for women than men? I think so. I believe dating is easier for women than men base on my observations. In my family, my sister's got in a relationship in their teens. They had sex around 17 and 18 years of age. My brothers and I got in a relationship in our early to mid 20's. I didn't have sex until I was 22 and one of my older brothers didn't have sex until he was 25. I believe that men have it harder than women because men have to offer more than just looks to a relationship. What is everyones opinion on the subject?

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion yes, because guys are generally expected to initiate everything and do all the work, meanwhile the girl gets literally everything handed to her

• Report

finally, a girl agrees. Thank for your answer.

• Report

yeah, if only more girls agreed with me, I don't know why most other girls think that they have it harder, or it's just as equally hard