Is dating easier for women?

Is dating easier for women? I ask this question because I want to know if dating is easier for women than men? I think so. I believe dating is easier for women than men base on my observations. In my family, my sister's got in a relationship in their teens. They had sex around 17 and 18 years of age. My brothers and I got in a relationship in our early to mid 20's. I didn't have sex until I was 22 and one of my older brothers didn't have sex until he was 25. I believe that men have it harder than women because men have to offer more than just looks to a relationship. What is everyones opinion on the subject?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• in my opinion yes, because guys are generally expected to initiate everything and do all the work, meanwhile the girl gets literally everything handed to her

• finally, a girl agrees. Thank for your answer.

• yeah, if only more girls agreed with me, I don't know why most other girls think that they have it harder, or it's just as equally hard

What Girls Said 1

• no it's not. we're at the mercy of whoever approaches us, that doesn't mean we want those guys

• Why won't you approach instead.?

• Show Older
    • I'm sorry, while it may be true that it's more difficult for a woman, the reason you chose and the way you said it is just lame.

• but you girls have higher standards, which makes it more difficult for us guys

What Guys Said 3