Is dating easier for women?

Is dating easier for women? I ask this question because I want to know if dating is easier for women than men? I think so. I believe dating is easier for women than men base on my observations. In my family, my sister's got in a relationship in their teens. They had sex around 17 and 18 years of age. My brothers and I got in a relationship in our early to mid 20's. I didn't have sex until I was 22 and one of my older brothers didn't have sex until he was 25. I believe that men have it harder than women because men have to offer more than just looks to a relationship. What is everyones opinion on the subject?

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion yes, because guys are generally expected to initiate everything and do all the work, meanwhile the girl gets literally everything handed to her

• finally, a girl agrees. Thank for your answer.

• yeah, if only more girls agreed with me, I don't know why most other girls think that they have it harder, or it's just as equally hard

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 2

• no it's not. we're at the mercy of whoever approaches us, that doesn't mean we want those guys

• Why won't you approach instead.?

• I'm sorry, while it may be true that it's more difficult for a woman, the reason you chose and the way you said it is just lame.

• but you girls have higher standards, which makes it more difficult for us guys

What Guys Said 3

• of course it is, those who disagree or say that it's equally hard for both is lying, is full of sh*t themselves

• absolutely, us men have to be a certain way, meanwhile women have to look a certain way

• Oh yeah. No question. Women just have to stand there...