I feel like I need a change in my life. I feel stagnant.

I'm not trying to complain because I know I have a lot going for me in my life. However, I feel like I need a major change. Which is weird because I was forced to move dorms just last week. My new roommates and I get along I guess you would say. When I say that I mean that we don't fight. They are into playing a lot of games and DnD. I don't mind playing games every once in a while to kill time, but given a chance I would much rather do something else. I haven't had a girlfriend in about a year and a half until last month, but she is really weird. Meaning she is hot and cold. I met her threw my ex-roommate. She was dating him for about 4 months until December she added me on facebook and started to flirt with me. I didn't really give her much thought thinking that she was just doing it to get at her ex. She kept talking about us getting together and I would tell her off and she would quit for about a day or two and then come right back. This went on for about 2 months right after they broke up.

Eventually I gave in because I have been wanting a girl for so long. I'm kinda wishing I wouldn't have though because of the way she acts.

So I mean I have had some changes lately, but for some reason I feel...like...restless I guess you would say. The problem is I don't know what to do about it. I mean I just feel like well really I don't know lol. I have never been good with making friends. I would like to, I moved to this place in July for college, but I haven't really met anyone at school that I want to hang with. That and I don't really know the way to go about it. Like I guess I don't know how to make friends. I feel like if I call people to hang out I'm bothering them. I lived here right after high school and went to college but left because I was doing horrible. So I left and worked at my dad's body shop for about a year before deciding to go back to college. The first time I was here I hung out with a guy a lot. She smokes a lot which I'm fine with to a point I don't mind every once in while.

Idk why I'm telling everyone on here all of this xD, maybe someone can give some advice on what to do or like point me in a direction. idfk lol Thanks anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anyone can help you out of your funk mate, you just have to find your groove.

If you're not happy in college but accept you need to be there, then just get it over and done with so you can start your life. There are always options though. I don't want to sound like I'm a show off here but I went to public schools and never finished year 12. Now I have my own business and am doing a lot better than any of my friends that did finish. So don't hang your future success on what happens now.

Were you happy in your dad's body shop?

Do you have any idea what you want to do as a profession?

About 11 years ago a mate of mine and I packed up everything we had in a car and drove. Wherever we stopped was where we would be for a few months, found some work and moved on. If it wasn't for that adventure my life would have played out much differently. All I'm saying is, we were in the same head space as you so we took off and found our groove again.

• Thanks man, I know no one can really help me out of it. I guess I just wanted to get it out you know. I was happy...kinda lol I wasn't happy with the money, but as far as the work and the life I had after work I was happy. If I could make really good money I would go back lol, but I'm not going to put that on my dad. I'll figure something out lol