• Ask
  • myTake

Will he ever love me?

Okay so I have been dating this guy for several months now and am totally in love with him. His behavior confuses me so much though. He does many... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, he is confusing! He seems to care for you quite a bit, but maybe he just doesn't love you yet? Perhaps he is very sparing with those three little words and doesn't want to say them until he is extremely sure about how he feels. Perhaps he's been burned in the past, and he fears the power those words can give you. Perhaps he'll never feel that way about you, but he will care for you very much. It's definitely confusing, that's for sure.I wouldn't worry so much. Don't focus on the words, but on his actions. It is obvious he does care about you a great deal, and I'm sure that shows in his actions. So if his actions say that he cares for you, then let the fact that he won't say those words go for a bit. If it's forced, it can cause resentment. So just try to enjoy your relationship.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 3

• Love is a relative term.different things to different people! He sounds indecisive and unsure of himself.As for saying those sweet nothings.your beautiful, I adore you.All guys know that women want to hear those kinda things. But.are they saying what they feel or saying what you want to hear? Men are so confusing .can't live with em .can't live with out em! Maybe a good sincere talk would be a great idea.

• I think the issue here may be that he doesn't want to commit to that point yet, it seems to me that he's a little insecure when it comes to talk about love, but that doesn't make him a bad person, and it doesn't mean that he's never gonna love you. I think all have to do is to be patient, and understanding, and don't push things, give him time, I'm sure sooner or later he's gonna say it