He has been hurt now he doesn't want to love me?

sorry it so long

I got this fwd last night about the world going to end and we should say how we really feel about the person well I sent it to this guy I talk to all the time we have knew each other sences 6th grade and I really like him and he likes me. well I couldn't figure out what the problem was now I know he texted me back"i wish I wasn't the way I am so we could fall in love" I said " you mean that?" " yes " " I like you the way you are even if it does hurt me" he said " but to me you mean so much to me like way to much" "is that a bad thing" "yea" " y are you so scared of caring" " I have been hurt befor and its not going to happen again" " I don't think I could even if I let us get that close" "idk" " I don't expect you to believe me I mean I wouldn't believe you if it was the other way around everyone says that" "ik"

well now I don't really knw what to do I am going to hangout with him like this firday and idk.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• What end up going on?

• he talked to his friend about it and we dated for a short time