How can I make my boyfriend happy after a huge fight?

Last night I made my boyfriend very upset. His dad was supposed to give me a ride home, and was refusing to do so; this went on past midnight. My mom, meanwhile, was getting very angry and upset with me. I got very upset, and decided to just leave. I ran out of the apartment and started to walk home. My boyfriend called me and I yelled at him, then broke down. They picked me up halfway and took me home.

Not only is he mad at me, but his dad is, too. My boyfriend is honestly considering leaving me over it- that's how upset he is. I understand that no apology could make up how I hurt him. I want to show him I love him, and want to be with him though. He currently won't talk to me... he only says good morning and good night.

I'm at a loss at what to do. He means the world to me, and I don't want to lose him over something so stupid... especially on my behalf.