Do women really act as differently as people say they do, during their period??

This question is really directed to guys. Do women really act as differently as people say they do, during their period?? or is it not really like... Show More

...interesting... sounds kinda scary too. I'm single with my mum being the only female in the family and she no longer has her periods...so behavior that you mention isn't something I'm used to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! Is this a loaded question! You are definitely walking on thin ice with this one! (LOL)

I would say from experience that some, maybe most (?), women act differently during their period. I know that I've had some of our worst arguments, usually about stupid stuff, with my girlfriend during these times. In fact, last month she even admitted it, after we had a long argument. She said that the reason she was so irritable was because her period was starting; and she then apologized for getting on me so bad about things. Bottom line, it requires patience and understanding when dealing with female feelings during their period. It's not always easy.

As for the date question, I can't speak to that. Any females want to chime in on that aspect?