Do guys like her straightforward?

do guys like when girls are straightforward, for instance most girls don't have the guts to go up to a guy and ask him out because "that's the guys job" (in other words they are scared of getting hurt). I am not like that If I want something I go for it. Which is more attractive , or should I say better respected.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would LOVE for girls to be more straightforward. Most of you try to be subtle and to speak in between the lines.For once, could a girl come up to me and tell me she likes me? That she'd like to go out with me?But don't be mistaken. The vast majority of times women do take the first step. By showing the guy she's interested, by which he initiates his first step, going over to talk to her.

What Guys Said 4

• DEFINITELY straightforward.

• both are fine, but straightforward is good, as in, no head games

• I find boldness very attractive. I see it as a girl who knows what she wants. I can't speak for all guys though.

• Yes and no. Some younger guys, are not use to getting asked out. So a straightforward approach might frighten them a little. You will need to make sure they feel comfortable around you first. There is no problem with a girl asking a guy out. Guys find if very flattering.

What Girls Said 1