Whats the difference between talking and dating in a relationship?

Between talking and dating in a relationship?

Frost he says were dating then says were talk but not seeing anyone else were sleeping together and do family functions together and of he stays with me he calls home and tells his mom he's w me. But guys when your taking it slow w girl what steps do you go through?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 1

• you are aleady having sex. you aren't taking it slow at all.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with gss99, it doesn't sound like you guys are taking things slow. And it actually sounds like you're already in a relationship since you're exclusive and spending time with each others' families. If you want to be certain where you are though then just talk to him about it.

• When I try to ask he gets all we have gone throug a lot of sh*t I'm not leaving you but I want to do this right and take it slow, why's he say were talking/dating but can't commit to me and label me as his gfs? I think being able to bring some around your family is more important then sex am I wrong? N if he's had bad relationships this why he's scared? All of our friends kinda know about us so I don't get it