HELP! There is an older woman who says she has fallen in love with me but I am not interested, what to do?

I met a woman about a year ago. I am 20 years old she is 10 years older than me, I met her at school she was in one of my classes. I did not even know who she was before until one day she came up to me saying she needed a partner for a project that was assigned so I said okay because I didn't have a partner either and I didn't want to be rude and say no. After that I guess we just started talking and I didn't think much of it. But then she started to invite me for coffee or to go out witch was weird for me because she is older than me but I was like whatever. N-ways so one day we were out we went to dinner so then she started to open up too me about her past and what she has been through and I was like "why are you telling me all this I don't even know you that well" and she said she considered me a friend and I am not a mean guy so I guess I was okay. So one day we were out and she told me that she liked me as in more than a friend I said I was sorry but I only saw her as a friend but then she threw herself on me and kissed me I kind of pushed her of me and said I couldn't do that and it was weird so then I just took her home and she said she was sorry so I said it was okay so we stopped talking for a while because I felt awkward but then she would not stop calling me and she kept saying how she can't live on with out me ( witch I still don't understand how can you base if your going to live or not on one person) so I felt sorry and we saw each other again but again she threw herself on me and again I said no this was not acceptable. We kept on seeing each other because I wanted to be a good person because I felt that all she really needed was a friend because she seemed lost. But one day we did end up kissing and I sort of let it happen and we got intimate not actual sex but we did end up getting nude a snuggling although she did want me to fully take her but I said no I couldn't so we just snuggled and kissed ( witch now I totally regret because it ended up creating more problems for me) and now I feel like a jerk for letting this all happen I guess. Now I feel like a jerk because she still has feelings for me and she still says she wants to be with me even more but I don't see her as more than a friend I mean she is very attractive woman but I just don't see her being with me we live different lifestyles I am young and she is older. But now I do not know what is the best thing I can do because I want to be a good person I don't want to be a jerk or deuch although I feel like one. What can I do? I feel awkward around her now because she says she wants me and I feel I can't move on from this please help.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• You're sending her signals now. You kiss her. You get naked with her. It's your fault at the moment. Women just at this way when they're desperate. We're the ones in control and you've got to stop talking to her completely if you want it to end quickly.

• Not if he doesn't like her.

• LOLOLOLOL

Or he can just get his joint worked on and taken out for dinner consistently