Am I being used by my boyfriend?

I'm really confused. I've been in a relationship with a guy for two months now, and at first it was great. He'd text me constantly, to try to get to know me better, as well as to just talk, even when there wasn't much to talk about.

However, recently, he's stopped trying to communicate with me outside of things that we see each other at. I keep expecting him to seem off towards me whenever we see each other, but he acts as if nothing's changed, and shows me a lot of physical affection.

I might be overreacting, but it feels like maybe I'm being used. Like, he wants a girlfriend to love on, but it doesn't necessarily have to be me? It's the worst feeling ever, but I don't know what to do about it, because when I hint at us not talking, he gets kind of annoyed. Am I overreacting?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• What do you mean "stopped trying to communicate with me outside of things what we see each other at?" Are you saying when he doesn't see you in person, he won't communicate with you? Maybe he's just not that type of person who likes to communicate by phone or text, and would rather see you in person...or...

Is he in love with his girlfriend, or in love with idea of HAVING a girlfriend?