What do I get my guy for Valentine's Day?

i have no idea what do give my guy for valentines day and our 6th month is almost two weeks after that and to be honest I'm not really sure what to get him for that either

i know all guys are different but,

guys what do you want for anniversary/valentines day

i would really like it to not have to do with anything sexual

or girls what have you gotten a guy that he just really loved

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• so what I got from reading what everyone said is

-boxers with hearts

-hand made card

-some chocolates

-romantic dinner and a movie

-breakfast in bed

-some wine

That sounds good! Ok, I am going to go shopping for some valentines stuff for my guy now! :)

• I made my Boyfriend a giant cookie, and he absolutely loved it! The traditional Valentines gift usually involves chocolate, so you could bake him something. Or, get him something he would either really like, something he needs, or something sentimental.

• Well, my boyfriend is a total computer nerd, so I was planning on getting him a gift card to Best Buy, since that's his favorite store ever. I was also planning on getting him a little something else to do balance out how impersonal a gift card is.

• ohkay well personally I know guys from my experience throughout the holidays lol. but they really like a hand made card! they think its so sweet and they don't mind if its didn't cost you a lott of money. as long as they got something from you and a card is perfect. because they find it so sweet. my boyfriend did that. and even tho we aren't together anymore, he said he won't get rid of it, because it means a lott to him and he loves it. and then they still know that you cared for them I mean really cared for them during the time you were together. :]

• Selected as most helpful

Get him something that has to do with one of his hobbies, like if he's a car guy, get him a performance accessory for his car, etc. Most guys don't want sentimental things or decorative things, they want things they can USE, so the same stuff their buddy would get them for their birthday or christmas is the stuff they would want as a gift from their GF.

That being said, be careful because a lot of guys don't like it when their girlfriend makes a big deal out of valentines day or anniversaries.

• i am planning to gift my guy a wine club membership from bottlenotes.com. You could chose a club that suits his tastes and your budget. Maybe you can gift the membership for a year !

• Oh man, breakfast in bed, lol, he'd never expect it! Or maybe I'm just hungry, haha.

And funny tee shirts are always a good gift.

Just a couple more ideas

• boxer shorts with hearts on them

• personally I would just like it if me and my girl went out and had a nice outting. like a movie and maybe something to eat and just spend the day with her maybe go somewere it would quiet and nice. if you guys are in a serious relationship then maybe a necklace with your pic in it would be nice for him

• maybe a game or a show series that he likes. tickets to a show or a game life football or basketball. something that intrest him that he doesn't normally do. if you can affort it ofcourse.

• That's a good idea, tickets to an event

• You're right, all guys are different. ME personally, I don't care about anniversaries at all. If my girl gave my a valentines day gift, I'd love chocolate and a hand made card. Not all guys are going to like that. I eat chocolate everyday, so there's no way she could go wrong. A hand made card is far more personal than store bought, and he'll save it forever. (even if he doesn't admit it, he'll stash it away and keep it)

• Speaking of the hand made card, I made a hand made card for boyfriend on our 6 month's..and he LOVED the idea that I made it on my own spending so much time and with lots of love, it really turns the guy on knowing how much his girl cares being this cute to make stuff by hands!