Why is my boyfriend scared to fall in love?

me and my boyfriend been together for 3 months and sometimes he wants to breakup but then he reacts and changes his mind and gets me confuse I love him and everyting but I'm scared that I'm going to get hurt...he says that love is a "uneccessary burden" that he loves me but doesn't want to get attach! and he even asked me if I can stop telling him "i love you" because he didn't like hearing that =( but that bearlly happen because back then I used to tell him and he didn't say anything till now and he says that were going to have to brke up sooner or later because his moving but I mean we could still keep in contact and ee each other!...but I don't know what to do! he confuses me! and I really really like him and I know is going to hurt if we brake up ...we have also talked bout a life together and he agrees but then he back up idk!...and how I said he says he loves me but then he tells me he doesn't want to get in me too much?!?!?and he wanted to meet my parents and he did already!Sooooo plz can you help me in this because its driving me Crazy!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• i think he loves you but he is so damn scared to even admit it to himself he is afraid of what life ll bring you both to. you are so special to him that he is afraid he won't love you as much as you do so he doesn't wanna lose u.my advice: dnt say I love you too much , try to be more of his friend and lover but dnt talk about ur relation a lot cause it just tensions him , some people need time to face their feelings and some like you know what they want in life and persue it. people are different if you really love him enjoy him and dnt think too much cause he ll make you go crazy that's for sure. c where ur realation goes by time and how it grows. hope I helped

• He's just not ready for it. Just because you feel a certain way about a person, doesn't mean they are guaranteed to feel the same way in return. For me, three months seems like a short time to determine whether you love someone - it could be that he feels the same way.

If your feelings for him are stronger than his for you - you're going to get hurt no matter what he tells you. It sounds like he doesn't have any intention of having a long distance relationship with you after he moves, so your break up is inevitable. You can try to just enjoy his company while he's here or you can break up with him and start the process of getting over him sooner. I know it isn't what you want to hear - but that's the way I see it.

Good luck.