Why do girls get jealous of pretty black women?

A true natural beauty comes when a girl is purely black but girls have some bitterness because that? They can't admit it

The first lady to ever exist was Black (Eve)

haters gonna hate
haters still hatin

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Let me guess, you believe ancient Egyptians and Jesus were black too? O:O

• @Unoriginal lol geography doesn't determine the race. Not all Africans are black lol

Was jesus a blond blue eyed man?

• Egyptians were Black actually. Check a map. They're kind of AFRICAN.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 6

• lmao eve wasn't black... and I am not jealous of purely black girls.. not at all.

• I had to stop being friends with this Mexican chick because she was like this.

• and a bigot is still complaining

• No.. I think you are confusing the look of disgust towards a narcissist and the look of jealousy... It's OK, we all make mistakes.

• it sounds like you're a black girl? I have no problem saying a girl is pretty, but I don't base my judgements on their race. There are pretty white girls, Asian girls, black girls, Hispanic girls. Bringing Eve into this doesn't mean anything. I don't know many people who believe Eve was black, but that's beside the point. Obviously you do, and there's nothing wrong with that. I've never been jealous of a pretty woman because she was black or Asian or whatever. That doesn't factor into a woman's beauty (or lack of)

• I personally have never been jealous of any woman based on her ethnicity. A "true natural beauty" isn't skin deep and you are really conceited and honestly a little racist if you are putting superiority to any race.