Why do girls get jealous of pretty black women?

A true natural beauty comes when a girl is purely black but girls have some bitterness because that? They can't admit it

The first lady to ever exist was Black (Eve)

Updates:
haters gonna hate
haters still hatin

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me guess, you believe ancient Egyptians and Jesus were black too? O:O

5|1
    • Egyptians were Black actually. Check a map. They're kind of AFRICAN.

• @Unoriginal lol geography doesn't determine the race. Not all Africans are black lol

Was jesus a blond blue eyed man?

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 5

• Eve wasn't a black woman, she was a Polish Jew and a reformed nudist.

1|2
    • you piece of sh*t

• Show All
    • lol did you get cancer yet? hope you do

• I have stool cancer. Every morning after I drink my coffee, I have to go to the doctors office and have a loaf removed.

• I laughed.

3|3
  • I know who this is.

0|2
  • Lmao!

1|1
  • lool

1|2

What Girls Said 7

• No.. I think you are confusing the look of disgust towards a narcissist and the look of jealousy... It's OK, we all make mistakes.

1|1
  • it sounds like you're a black girl? I have no problem saying a girl is pretty, but I don't base my judgements on their race. There are pretty white girls, Asian girls, black girls, Hispanic girls. Bringing Eve into this doesn't mean anything. I don't know many people who believe Eve was black, but that's beside the point. Obviously you do, and there's nothing wrong with that. I've never been jealous of a pretty woman because she was black or Asian or whatever. That doesn't factor into a woman's beauty (or lack of)

3|1
  • lmao eve wasn't black... and I am not jealous of purely black girls.. not at all.

0|0
  • I had to stop being friends with this Mexican chick because she was like this.

0|0
  • and a bigot is still complaining

0|0
More from Girls