Why do girls get jealous of pretty black women?

A true natural beauty comes when a girl is purely black but girls have some bitterness because that? They can't admit it

The first lady to ever exist was Black (Eve)

haters gonna hate
haters still hatin

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me guess, you believe ancient Egyptians and Jesus were black too? O:O

• Egyptians were Black actually. Check a map. They're kind of AFRICAN.

• @Unoriginal lol geography doesn't determine the race. Not all Africans are black lol

Was jesus a blond blue eyed man?

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 5

• Eve wasn't a black woman, she was a Polish Jew and a reformed nudist.

• you piece of sh*t

• lol did you get cancer yet? hope you do

• I have stool cancer. Every morning after I drink my coffee, I have to go to the doctors office and have a loaf removed.

• I laughed.

• I know who this is.

• Lmao!

• lool

What Girls Said 7

• No.. I think you are confusing the look of disgust towards a narcissist and the look of jealousy... It's OK, we all make mistakes.

• it sounds like you're a black girl? I have no problem saying a girl is pretty, but I don't base my judgements on their race. There are pretty white girls, Asian girls, black girls, Hispanic girls. Bringing Eve into this doesn't mean anything. I don't know many people who believe Eve was black, but that's beside the point. Obviously you do, and there's nothing wrong with that. I've never been jealous of a pretty woman because she was black or Asian or whatever. That doesn't factor into a woman's beauty (or lack of)

• lmao eve wasn't black... and I am not jealous of purely black girls.. not at all.

• I had to stop being friends with this Mexican chick because she was like this.

• and a bigot is still complaining

More from Girls
2