Why do girls get jealous of pretty black women?

A true natural beauty comes when a girl is purely black but girls have some bitterness because that? They can't admit it

The first lady to ever exist was Black (Eve)

Updates:
haters gonna hate
haters still hatin

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Let me guess, you believe ancient Egyptians and Jesus were black too? O:O

• @Unoriginal lol geography doesn't determine the race. Not all Africans are black lol

Was jesus a blond blue eyed man?

• Egyptians were Black actually. Check a map. They're kind of AFRICAN.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 6

• lmao eve wasn't black... and I am not jealous of purely black girls.. not at all.

• I had to stop being friends with this Mexican chick because she was like this.

• and a bigot is still complaining

• No.. I think you are confusing the look of disgust towards a narcissist and the look of jealousy... It's OK, we all make mistakes.

• it sounds like you're a black girl? I have no problem saying a girl is pretty, but I don't base my judgements on their race. There are pretty white girls, Asian girls, black girls, Hispanic girls. Bringing Eve into this doesn't mean anything. I don't know many people who believe Eve was black, but that's beside the point. Obviously you do, and there's nothing wrong with that. I've never been jealous of a pretty woman because she was black or Asian or whatever. That doesn't factor into a woman's beauty (or lack of)

• I personally have never been jealous of any woman based on her ethnicity. A "true natural beauty" isn't skin deep and you are really conceited and honestly a little racist if you are putting superiority to any race.