• Ask
  • myTake

Should I be worried? My boyfriend was texting another girl.

So the other night, I went snooping through my boyfriends phone. I know it's wrong but I did it. I happen to stumble across a text convo where he was... Show More

No, not an overnight trip. Just a day trip for few hours. We had a disagreement that I knew upset him because of something I had said. But we weren't in a fight. Were still together, in fact we've been doing very well. But last night while he was asleep I looked at his phone. But I'm just so confused at the fact he'd call her a pet name like that, then ask her if she was free to hang out this week and suggest her going out with him.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• "Buttercup" doesn't necessarily mean anything..."out of town"...for overnight or longer? O:O...So you had been invited to go with him..but then...you had a fight? Are you sure hd is still your bf? He must still be around if you had access to his phone?

• No, not an over night trip just a day trip for a few hours. We had a disagreement that I knew upset him because of something I said. But we weren't in a fight. Were still together. In fact were doing very well. But last night I look at his phone. I'm just so confused at the fact he'd call her a pet name like that, then ask her if she was free to hang out that week and suggest her going out with him.

• They had text Saturday afternoon and I read it last night. It just makes me feel weird. And I'll never know if he would of told me that they were hanging out if she didn't have to work and would've gone. I also feel really hurt because why would he ask her to hang out with him rather than his girlfriend when he has the free time? Maybe at the time of the convo he was a little mad at me? I really want to address it to him. But I don't want to be the crazy girlfriend who looks through her guys phone...

• well there are no easy answers...someone is always calling me some mushy name and it means nothing...I would be a lot more worried if the trip was an overnight..and he probably asked her to go because he was mad at you...whether or not the two of you will get over it is up in the air...o.O

What Girls Said 1

• This is tough. How about asking him about the trip and such and say you are getting excited about going. How about scheduling a lunch date? Or just ask like a random question like do you think friends of opposite gender should call each other sweetheart or hun? See how he reacts

• He has lots of girls that are friends and I'm totally okay with that. I just want my significant oher to be honest and tell me if they're planning to hang out with friends. I respect relationships that were made before me, as long as they're not innappropriate. Should I tell him I looked at his phone and express my concern? Because this will eat at me! Or should I just blow it off...?

• You can if you think this will not cause him to move away from you more.

What They Said On Facebook