Why are relationships so easy for some people?

I don't understand those people who just jump from one relationship to the other. And claim every time it is the love of their live.

I know it will never be like that for me, I think it would be mentally to hard for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• some people fall very easily. or for the wrong reasons. or are more easily satisfied in relationships, they are just so happy to not be alone.

on one hand, if you are more easily satisfied in relationships, and are one of those people who just is happy to be with someone and not so picky, it will probably be easier for you to make it work.

on the other hand, if you are too easily satisfied with anyone, you probably don't know what a relationship really is and are just using all those people as crutches.

it can be either or.

i personally am very "on target" as in I am not constantly involved with someone, but when I am it is strong. it's very all or nothing for me. I went on a date with a guy a few months ago and it wasn't horrible, he liked me, some girls probably would have continued but I am the type who just knew he wasn't right for me, so I ended it, choosing to be alone instead, even though I think he was very into me and doting and some girls would have loved that.

when I meet someone special, I just "know". I have strong instincts and in a way it's hard because I am not interested in people that often but when I am I am very interested and don't have to spend my time doubting how I feel. On the other hand, since I'm a very intense person it makes the relationship difficult in a way, but I can't help it, that's how I am.

I personally don't think jumping from relationship to relationship without gaps in between is healthy. I take my time and space and only go for it if there is really something to him that strikes me.