My ex misses me, says she loves me, but she is living with her new man. What should I do if I want her back?

So my ex and I were best friends and we broke up about 5 months ago. We went through a really bad time and she decided to jump into something with some other guy, moved in with him and everything. anyhow she called me the other day, we saw each other and she doesn't know what to do now. She says she cries every day because she misses me, but he doesn't want her talking to me anymore, so she lies to him. She wishes that she hadn't left, but now she started a relationship with him and doesn't know what she really wants. SO . . . If I have want things to work out for us what should I do or not do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh let it or her go. IMHO it didn't work out, so it wasnt meant to be. I mean if she wanted to leave him she would. It would never be the same if you got back with her. But you can still be friends, it seems like she needs one. I think you deserve more and she apparently didn't care since she moved in with another guy. Just let it ride. Sit back, go out have fun and maybe you will meet someone when you least expect it. I personally never get back with my ex because it makes you look weak and insecure. I mean you did break up for a reason so let it be. Good luck.

• There were a lot of things surrounding the break up. A head on collision and our baby min-pin was hit and killed by a car when we left her over a friends house. All this happened so fast. I agree with you though, I need to let her go and let it ride itself out.