Is it weird that my boyfriend always wants his guy friend to go everywhere with us?

Is it weird that my boyfriend always wants his guy friend to go everywhere with us like if we go to the movies his best friend either invites himself or he says "Oh Larry wants to know if he can go' and also I notice he always wants to go see my male cousin don't get me wrong my cousin is very fun to be around and has a outgoing personality but it's like annoying when my boyfriend seems to have a third party involved what's up with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• This could be for several reasons most of which aren't looking good for you. Firstly your boyfriend may actually be homosexual. If that's not the case then perhaps he doesn't want to be seen alone with you in public/ doesn't want people to know you are dating. Or on a happier note he may just like chilling with people and thinks the more the merrier! Next time you two go out on a date ask if it could just be the two of you.

• Report

Jup, I agree. Ask him why or talk to him about it. Tell him you'd like a date with just the two of you.