After which date do you usually become exclusive?

When do you decide to make things official between you and your partner

• Date 1
  • Date 2
  • Date 3
  • Other (please explain)
Okay many people are saying that it is more time dependant than date dependant therefore I'd like to know how long does it usually take

Most Helpful Girl

• I tihnk that really depends on the couple, what kind of relationship they're each looking for (long-term, casual, FWB), how well things are going between them, and when the topic of being exclusive comes up.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 9

• if you guys have good rapport and are on the same page, it's whenever you feel like

• when you both agree its what you want..

• Until it feels right.

• It's all about feelings not the number of dates...

• about around the third date.

• Seriously?

• well I shouldn't really say that but like around 3 or fourth months it becomes official

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 6

• I think there's never a specific number or time when you should become official. It just... Happens. It depends on the couple and is never the same each time.

• If I like a girl enough to want to take her out, I'm exclusive to her. Now I'm not the kind of guy who's gonna try to pick up girls and actually get to know them through a date. I get to know them first, then see if I want to date them.

• not sure but it have to be more than one or it have to be an incredible first date . usually I'd say things would have to obvivously be headed somewhere before I consider it exclusive .

• Depends, could be as soon as the second (rare), or several later. People aren't machines, it varies based on many factors.

• it takes around two to 3 months or 8 dates.

More from Guys
1