• Ask
  • myTake

Why is my Boyfriend is acting cold and neglectful all of a sudden?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 8 months. All was been great during that time. We were independent, but we really had a great time when we'd see... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• My guess: He's met another girl. He's hitting the gym to impress her. He's preparing for a break up with you, but he's a little uncertain and he's guilty. He's being mean and distant, and hoping that you'll end it. If I'm correct, he's being a coward by avoiding the subject and provoking you into dumping him.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• A type of break-up is usualyl bound to occur to a couple about a year into a relationship. And it is pursued by only one partner. It is up to you and how you deal with it. Also this may be a way of asking how much he means to you and waht you would do to keep him. (research: Dr. James Dobson)

What Girls Said 2

• im in the same boat with my husband.. I'm so sorry to hear about this your heart must be aching. I really hope things get better with you both love! I wish I had an aswer, but I can only give sympathy and love! xo!

• I think he has met someone else and wants to end it but can't man up and say it. I don't think being extra nice to him is going to work, if anything being extra distant to him might change things but even that is not for sure.

What They Said On Facebook