• Ask
  • myTake

Please help!! Does he mean it when he says "I want you", "I care about you", etc.?

I have my own opinions but I just felt like asking the world out there... I'm in a long-distance friends with benefits relationship right now (if... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• You already are in a vulnerable spot. I think that he really does like the sex but he's being honest about liking it more than you. He still talks to you because he does care about you as a friend. That's the problem with FWB relationships, trying to find out exactly where you stand is very challenging. If you have feelings you should really stop having sex with him because it can lead to some very hurt feelings. "I like you" : I like the sex I can get from you and your friendship"I care about you": I care about the sex we have. Again, your friendship is a bonus"I love you": I have love for you (I'm not in love with you)

• Thanks for your answer. I really appreciate it and agree with you 100%. It's crazy. He was my first FWB, pretty much my first everything. Kiss, sex....not boyfriend of course. Still haven't had that first yet. It's going to be hard letting him go.