What's the artist and song?

I'll give a verse from 10 songs, I know a lot of people are going to google them but oh well you people are party poopers.

1. somewhere we went wrong our love is like a song but you won't sing along you've forgoten about us..

2. The economy is falling we all could use a boost I wonder what would happen if we started spilling truths a test that's over whelming...

3. do you feel like a man when you push her around do you feel better now as she falls to the ground.

4. I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never wanna know how much you weigh..

5. I still press your letters to my lips and cherish them in parts of me, savor every kiss

6. You say that I'm messing with your head yeah yeah all cause I was making out with your friend

7. I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan turn the TV on throw my hand in my pants...

8. whenever you knock me down I will not stay on the ground pick it up pick it pick it up up up

9. It's the time that you totally screwed up still you're trying to get it out of your brain, it's the fight that you had and you didn't make up its the past that you're trying to change...

10. So what you say you got no money but the kind of classy girl that your pulling is kinda funny we're living it up pushing our luck all day and night.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

What Guys Said 1

• 1) Demi Lovato - Don't Forget

3) The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down

so that is all I know, no google XD

• 1.Demi Lovato- don't forget

2. christan beadles- yes I can

3. RJA- Face down

4. One direction- little things

5. Slipknot- snuff

6. Avril lavinge- what the hell

7. Bruno Mars- the lazy song

8. Justin Bieber ft jayden smith- never say never

9. Selena Gomez- hit the lights

10. Reece Mastin- shout it out

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!