How do you react when other girls flirt with your boyfriend, or a guy you like?

I hate it when a girl talks to me and another girl who likes me sees and then she's permanently pissed off at me

Does it make girls outrageously jealous to see other girls talking to a guy they like, or their boyfriend? How do you react when it happens?

Most Helpful Girl

• So this mostly happends when I like I guy or trying to pursue him because I always go after the cutest guy in school. So you know everyone already like him. Of course he is going to flirt with other girls and other girls are going to flirt with him because we aren't together and everyone likes him. I'm very territorial but I have to understand that I don't own him and even though I get jealous I do the same thing lol. I don't show my jealousy and more like I used to. I used to act like I'm made when I'm jealous to attract more attention to me but if he don't know what's wrong then he its gonna think I'm moody and there is always a problem with me. This happends to girls all the time! And that is what I call playing games. Girls don't like to see the guy they like flirting with other girls so they have to find a way to draw more attention and resort to fake attitudes. I don't do that anymore because you have to keep up with it and I always forget that I'm supposed to have one. Now I just keep my feeling of jealousy inside and just spend more time with him so I make sure I'm the one on his mind because then he will start liking me. There is always going to be flirts I mean what do we expect somebody that is attastched to you 24/7 lol, that annoying. Just make sure you spend more time with him if you want to be official.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 27

• Maybe it looked like you were flirting back.

Or maybe it looked like you were enjoying the attention.

If that's the case, then it's natural for your girl to get mad.

But don't take it in a bad way, because all it means is, she actually cares about you.

• If some girl decided to flirt with my fiance I would not be very happy but wouldn't have to worry because he's quick to dismiss them and mention me. Before I was engaged I admit it would not make me happy when a girl would flirt with my boyfriend and often times I would let her know it wasn't ok. However, if she was flirting with a guy I liked I wouldn't do much or get angry as he was fair game and didn't belong to me.

• i'll just walk away and stop talking to him until he gets over it . only one of my ex bf's was like that. it's very annoying. I usually will look passively at her and just be like you are whatever, you want him? you can have him because if he's acting like this I deserve a better boyfriend lol

• Are you mad that the girl that likes you is jealous, or are you mad at the girl that talked to you when you didn't like her.

• I'd get pretty annoyed with other girl. But Id be paying attention to how my boyfriend was responding to her...when a girl flirts, no one is forcing him to awknowledge the flirting, and flirt back.

More from Girls
22

What Guys Said 1