How do you react when other girls flirt with your boyfriend, or a guy you like?

I hate it when a girl talks to me and another girl who likes me sees and then she's permanently pissed off at me Does it make girls outrageously... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• So this mostly happends when I like I guy or trying to pursue him because I always go after the cutest guy in school. So you know everyone already like him. Of course he is going to flirt with other girls and other girls are going to flirt with him because we aren't together and everyone likes him. I'm very territorial but I have to understand that I don't own him and even though I get jealous I do the same thing lol. I don't show my jealousy and more like I used to. I used to act like I'm made when I'm jealous to attract more attention to me but if he don't know what's wrong then he its gonna think I'm moody and there is always a problem with me. This happends to girls all the time! And that is what I call playing games. Girls don't like to see the guy they like flirting with other girls so they have to find a way to draw more attention and resort to fake attitudes. I don't do that anymore because you have to keep up with it and I always forget that I'm supposed to have one. Now I just keep my feeling of jealousy inside and just spend more time with him so I make sure I'm the one on his mind because then he will start liking me. There is always going to be flirts I mean what do we expect somebody that is attastched to you 24/7 lol, that annoying. Just make sure you spend more time with him if you want to be official.