Does she like me and is afraid to mess up our relationship?

i got this girl I really like...but she really hasn't said anything bout liking me ...well she she said she trust me and she also said ''i love you brru''...i always text her poems but she never text back...though once she wrote me poem saying how she fell for me but afraid to date me...my best friend (girl)..asked her if she liked me and she said yes but is afraid of messing up our relationship...and we spent everyday together like for hours...people even assume we dating...she wrestles with me...she is even acting like me this days...so what y'all think

answers please I'm dieng

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• Well if she told your friend that she likes and you and is afraid of messing up you guys relationship then I think you answered your own question. Just tell her you like her and hopefully she responds positively just like she did to your friend. :)

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!